Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

25 minutes ago, RUL said:

Surely to fuck even we won't lose this one. 

I'd start with same xi that finished last night. Go at them from the off.

Why do you say that? 

Given our away record (2nd worst in the league I think), then you’d say a defeat is more likely than a win.

Motherwell have also scored 4 goals from their 4 shots on target against us, in 2 x 2-0 wins.

They’ve got our number, that’s for sure.

They’ll sit in, let Bates & Gallagher have the ball. When we enter their half after 15 passes, they’ll fight, harass & press us, pick us off.

Seen it so often this season. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

Our away form is pathetic. The two league games we have won away from home we needed huge slices of luck in both to win. Regardless of the result Glass will stay in charge for the rest of the season. 

2-1 Motherwell. 

You think will survive if we lose the Cup tie?

Not sure. 

Maybe…You could argue  St Johnstone next week is a bigger game. Defeat in that and he just HAS to be gone. Surely?!

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You think will survive if we lose the Cup tie?

Not sure. 

Maybe…You could argue  St Johnstone next week is a bigger game. Defeat in that and he just HAS to be gone. Surely?!

Nah - we'd be competitive in the Championship and Dave could rightly claim to have taken Aberdeen to a position that none of his predecessors have managed

Giving this a miss, as a day out in town with my mates planned.

I do however think we'll win. For this to happen we need to play for 90mins, not 30, not 45. 90mins.

He also needs to start with the team that finished against Celtic. Minus bombscare Woods.

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Bates Hayes 

Brown Ojo

Kennedy Ferguson Vinny

Ramirez

That should be enough to win.

Lose and it should 100% be P45 time for Glass.

51 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why do you say that? 

Given our away record (2nd worst in the league I think), then you’d say a defeat is more likely than a win.

Motherwell have also scored 4 goals from their 4 shots on target against us, in 2 x 2-0 wins.

They’ve got our number, that’s for sure.

They’ll sit in, let Bates & Gallagher have the ball. When we enter their half after 15 passes, they’ll fight, harass & press us, pick us off.

Seen it so often this season. 

I just think Motherwell, having seen them v celtic and obviously the result they got last night, are not in a good place. I guess what I originally meant was if we can't beat them when they are playing like this, then we never will...I'm just hoping we will get the result.