Forums

1. AFC Chat Football Forums

1. AFC and Scottish Football

General, straight, no nonsense chat about Aberdeen Football Club and Scottish football in general.

All transfer talk and rumours in here

Non-SPFL Stuff. Fill Your Boots...

Contact details, travel information... Inter Ma Lamb News

1. The Pub

Non football related chat and banter.

Get tips and share your winnings.

Games, Music and Movies

Chat about other sports for a change.

• Tup is on donstalk? Eh might have to go over there and noise him up.
    • Donstalk looks good - they've just upgraded their software and looks like they are running the same skin/set-up as ourselves. Traditionally the moderation has been more strict over there - which would make things more difficult for the PG's.... although having said that, Rocket_Scientist and Tup are both surviving over there!  So things might have changed!  Rocket is still quite outspoken and confronting, but they seem to have tamed the fury somewhat.  I think he struggled with the madness over here - it brought out the very worst in him. Even though I get nothing but abuse from both of them (despite having done nothing to warrant it!), I'd have them back here - both were entertaining characters! Rocket knows football too - one of the best analysts I've seen on these forums!
    • Motherwell look considerably stronger than Hibs and overall look stronger than last season. On paper I'd argue we have the third best side however Motherwell have a very good manager in Robinson. I believe we'd have gone on to finish third last season but I'm not sure if we will this season.
    • Set these cunts and their “science” straight parky   https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.biznews.com/inside-covid-19/2020/07/28/covid-19-science/amp  
    • Does the Boof still have the keys to Cowdenbeath mad?