Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

• 1 month later...

Louis Theroux back with the Westboro Baptist Church in 2019.

Louis was absolutely brilliant. Best I've seen him as he challenges and dismantles their strange nonsense.

Great telly.

Yeah, was a great watch. The English dude was just a weirdo. I got the distinct impression he just went there as he had no pals and no bird. Now he gets to lord it over a woman.

Loser.

The one about the bse crisis and how we can all be walking about with cjd if you ate meat products in the late eighties. They found out that the cannibals in papua new Guinea developed it decades into their lives. We could all turn into vcjd victims soon if you were around eating crap meat products. Total government coverup, chernobyl style.

• 3 weeks later...

Loved when he told his bird that she wasn't even a consideration when he was thinking about climbing. Her face was a picture!

Finally got round to watching free solo, fuck me his girlfriend is annoying. He's a unique individual with one goal in life and she just tries to guilt trip him not to do it.

The maradona ducumentary/film by the boy who made Senna, looks ace.

Diego, do you know who the Camorra are? Um, you will soon. Those old youtube videos of him playing for Napoli getting wiped out by juventus, Milan etc defenders, different game now, most of those "tackles" were assaults.

Haven't seen it but a pal was disappointed with it, said it's not a patch on the Senna film.