Raith Rovers 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Can see quite a few changes from the starting 11 yesterday for this.

We should still be strong enough with quite a few changes to win this one.

Woods

Gurr Gallagher Considine Hayes

McGinn  Ferguson Campbell McGeough  McLennan

Jenks

JET 

Not sure we'll see Woods, but if he's good enough then why not give him some game time. 

Might have a few injuries from last night, MacKenzie and Ramset took a few kicks.

1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

Can see quite a few changes from the starting 11 yesterday for this.

We should still be strong enough with quite a few changes to win this one.

Woods

Gurr Gallagher Considine Hayes

McGinn  Ferguson Campbell McGeough  McLennan

Jenks

JET 

Not sure we'll see Woods, but if he's good enough then why not give him some game time. 

Might have a few injuries from last night, MacKenzie and Ramset took a few kicks.

Oooh, new player. Any better than Ramsay? (only jesting after the “he’s electric” post)

Thats practically changed out the whole team (bar 3). You should put in Hancock as well ;)

The Qarabag game is definitely the priority next week, but doubt there will be that many changes

24 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Glad the OP isn’t in charge. Obviously nae a clue about football. Underestimate Raith at our peril, considering this is probably our best chance of silverware this year. Keep it more or less the same until half time and then make changes. 

To be fair, I'd say he overestimated them wanting a 12th man. 

41 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Glad the OP isn’t in charge. Obviously nae a clue about football. Underestimate Raith at our peril, considering this is probably our best chance of silverware this year. Keep it more or less the same until half time and then make changes. 

Harsh.

I'm pre-empting what I think Glass may do in terms of keeping the team fresh for next Thursday, whilst making sure we have a team good enough to beat Raith.

I'm confident Glass will change things up, there's no way that he'll start with the same 11 as last night. 

Just now, StandFree1982 said:

Harsh.

I'm pre-empting what I think Glass may do in terms of keeping the team fresh for next Thursday, whilst making sure we have a team good enough to beat Raith.

I'm confident Glass will change things up, there's no way that he'll start with the same 11 as last night. 

Obviously a bitty clueless if you think we play with 12 men. 

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Obviously a bitty clueless if you think we play with 12 men. 

Well obviously! But that was just too much fucking about with players then forgot to remove someone. 

I think we'll be forced to make changes after Thursday due to a few injuries anyways. A few of them looked like they were taking knocks.  

If we can't beat a championship side with that starting 12 (11) then we're fucked. 

1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

Well obviously! But that was just too much fucking about with players then forgot to remove someone. 

I think we'll be forced to make changes after Thursday due to a few injuries anyways. A few of them looked like they were taking knocks.  

If we can't beat a championship side with that starting 12 (11) then we're fucked. 

Raith are a decent side. No way will only 3 players who started last night, start the game on Sunday. 

Very difficult to say what the starting X1 will be given the Thu/Sun games just now, with a really hard week ahead with a trip to Azerbaijan & then Tynecastle effectively with just two days rest.

I expect a few changes tomorrow.

The likes of McLennan, Jenks, Gurr, Hayes & JET might start.

League Cup is important though as it’s probably our best chance of a trophy, so not too much fannying about.

Complete guesswork. 

Lewis

Gurr Gallagher McCrorie MacKenzie        
                      Brown    
             Jenks           Ojo

McLennan JET  Hayes 

2-1 Dons       

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Very difficult to say what the starting X1 will be given the Thu/Sun games just now, with a really hard week ahead with a trip to Azerbaijan & then Tynecastle effectively with just two days rest.

I expect a few changes tomorrow.

The likes of McLennan, Jenks, Gurr, Hayes & JET might start.

League Cup is important though as it’s probably our best chance of a trophy, so not too much fannying about.

Complete guesswork. 

Lewis

Gurr Gallagher McCrorie MacKenzie        
                      Brown    
             Jenks           Ojo

McLennan JET  Hayes 

2-1 Dons       

Probably go with those or close to this. Definitely think give Considine a rest and see how McCrorie and Gallagher get on as a partnership. If MacKenzie's knock he picked up stops him playing, move Hayes back and bring Ferguson back in. 

45 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Were you fucking about with players and then forgot to remove someone?

Your 3 posts saying the same thing have left me uncertain

43 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

Lewis

gurr        Gallagher       McCrorie    Hayes

Mcgeouch

Ojo                   Jenks

McLennan           JET            McGinn

I’d do something like this. I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t see McGinn again though. I’d love him to prove me wrong and come back into the team with some form, but he gives me a real impression of being yesterday’s man.

8 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s amazing how one blunder on here can lead to somebody being ripped to shreds. 

I think its more to do with the fact he was being smarmy about a typo earlier from somebody else. If you're going to flag up other people's blunders, make sure you're squeaky clean. 

37 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I think its more to do with the fact he was being smarmy about a typo earlier from somebody else. If you're going to flag up other people's blunders, make sure you're squeaky clean. 

"smarmy"

fucking hell.   Someone wrote "he's electric" I joked if it was the same lyrics as "she's electric" hardly smarmy ffs