Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Where Are They Now

He did . That’s the only testimonial I’ve ever attended .

I’m sure Dalglish was playing that night as well .

I get mixed up between his 20 year thing and McCleish's testimonial.  Rod Stewart played as well.

That was the game Ive described before where David Robertson (playing as an existing AFC player) thinking he was being billy big baws basically not bothering his arse.  Hadnt banked on Dalgleish being in his team who berated the lazy cunt for being a lazy cunt the entire time he was on the park.

I get mixed up between his 20 year thing and McCleish's testimonial.  Rod Stewart played as well.

That was the game Ive described before where David Robertson (playing as an existing AFC player) thinking he was being billy big baws basically not bothering his arse.  Hadnt banked on Dalgleish being in his team who berated the lazy cunt for being a lazy cunt the entire time he was on the park.

I desperately wanted Rougvie to buckle Rod Stewart in that match.

I also remember Stewart Kennedy giving Robertson a 5 yard start and beating him over a 30 yard sprint that day.

I desperately wanted Rougvie to buckle Rod Stewart in that match.

I also remember Stewart Kennedy giving Robertson a 5 yard start and beating him over a 30 yard sprint that day.

This.  That was either the 7th or 8th time that Dalgleish told a by now sulking Robertson to "get his fucking finger out."  Marvellous.  Remember Kennedy just loving being out on the pitch once more.  

Sadly, there's enough diarrhoea-mouthed teuchters, turnip-picking inbreds and sectarian bigots in the NE, that Stillie has a chance.

Derek Stillie, who played for teams including Aberdeen, Dunfermline Athletic and Dundee United during his career, will be the party’s nominee for the Central Ayrshire constituency.

Not like you to get things entirely fucking wrong hun...

On topic tho, did you ever go and see NickyLow in NI?

• Downvote 1

don’t let your bigoted family in NI tarnish your views of the north east. He’s running in Ayrshire though where there are plenty of no surrender Neanderthals like yourself

Once again your trolling fails spectacularly. My family and I are far more Nationalist than Unionist, so you lose again. I do however stand by my point - the NE is, demographically speaking, more Unionist than NI today.

As it stands, if/when there's an Indyref2, Aberdeen and the NE will likely vote NO again. Conversely, I am confident an Irish border poll will see reunification.

Derek Stillie, who played for teams including Aberdeen, Dunfermline Athletic and Dundee United during his career, will be the party’s nominee for the Central Ayrshire constituency.

Not like you to get things entirely fucking wrong hun...

On topic tho, did you ever go and see NickyLow in NI?

I happily stand corrected, but Ayrshire is Scotland's Orange Order Central, so he's in great company.

Strange how you seem to know so much about the locations, actions etc of the staunch types, almost as if you're some form of fifth columnist here on a dons site filled with people from a place you despise so much - North East of Scotland...

Strange that Ayrshire gets hit with the unionist tag ie historically the first orange order was made within the Kirk/Kilwinning abbey,also has very strong links with NI via portaferry where a lot of Ayrshire families have ties to but even with all that,north,south and east Ayrshire voted independence, EVERY LAST COUNTY as opposed to the unionist east with Edinburgh and Aberdeen as per usual siding with the Tories, check it out as FACTS are facts, always disgusted to see Edinburgh,Aberdeen and Dumfries turn blue with a smattering of SNP in elections/referendums.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1