What's the longest you've been aff the drink?

Poodler

Circa 7% body-fat. Running 10km in under 38 minutes and benching 1.5x my body weight.

I've fallen right away from that though. Was way too much effort. I'm happy with 15% body fat, 44 minute 10km's and benching around my bodyweight these days.

Bloody hell.

I'm not sure I could do 10km in 44 mins in the car.

Some well disciplined folk around here.

Indeed.

Generally speaking, I am always apt to want to "have a beer" (i.e to drink 15 - 20 units of alcohol).

But to give up completely for nearly two months over lent is easy - anything is easy, if propelled by the grace of God.  it is quite remarkable tbh.

Indeed.

Generally speaking, I am always apt to want to "have a beer" (i.e to drink 15 - 20 units of alcohol).

But to give up completely for nearly two months over lent is easy - anything is easy, if propelled by the grace of God. it is quite remarkable tbh.

No room for that nonsense here.

Very free and easy mix on here with Arabs and Hibees on the go. All fine with me, no huns tho is there surely?

Leith's a nice spot these days. Easter Roads always a happy hunting ground for us. I always try and stay in Leith when in Edinbro. Has the Port O' Leith bar shut yet? Hope not. Had a couple of good sessions in there. 

I’m lucky in that I can take or leave drink.

Was horrendous on it when I was a young loon,ie always spewing or ill next day.

I can sup a bit these day when I choose to drink,but I was the cunt that would give cunts a lift home after work after 5 pints in the boozer-me on 1 pint of lager,then 4 of coke-rest half cut.