Motherwell 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Looking like quite a few out for this game; Brown, Gallagher, McCrorie plus the usuals.

Kennedy, McKenzie and Montgomery played their way out of the side, in my opinion. 
Might just have to shitehouse our way through this game.

Lewis

Ramsay Bates Ferguson Hayes

McGeough Ojo

Barron JET Vinnie 

Ramirez

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’ll almost certainly need to if Gallagher, McCrorie, Brown & obviously Considine are all unavailable.

Maybe Robson will throw a young loon in.  Ferguson did really well when shifted back.  he has been shocking pretty much all season for me.  But he looked really good at the back

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

How fucked is McCrorie? Is he out for a while? I never saw the tackle on him, take it it was a shocker?

Looked like he'd pulled a hammy more than anything. That said, if I'm right we will be lucky to see him again before the split.

EDIT....I'm talking shite. It was Brown that looked like his hammy had gone

32 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’ll almost certainly need to if Gallagher, McCrorie, Brown & obviously Considine are all unavailable.

Surely we'd go a back 3 of Ramsay, Bates and MacKenzie? I know MacKenzie had a shocker but we really need Ferguson in midfield with Brown out

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Can’t see it. They’re pretty much all out on loan. 

Aye it would probably have to be an U16 loon. If they were really good, you might risk throwing them in at home to Edinburgh City in the Cup. But certainly not an away league match at Motherwell where we are not yet out of relegation worries. 

We might well be forced into having one on the bench though

5 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Aye it would probably have to be an U16 loon. If they were really good, you might risk throwing them in at home to Edinburgh City in the Cup. But certainly not an away league match at Motherwell where we are not yet out of relegation worries. 

We might well be forced into having one on the bench though

Didn't mckenna get chucked in at motherwell away because of an injury crisis? ?

• Upvote 1

Was Gallagher taken off injured at half time? I thought he was just taken off for being useless.

If he is out, I've no idea what we'll do... maybe 3 at the back, with Ferguson as a sort of sweeper with McKenzie and Bates on either side? So he's there to provide cover when we don't have the ball, but can move forward a little when we are in possesion.

Lewis

Bates Ferguson McKenzie

Ramsay McGeouch Ojo Hayes

Barron Besoujin

Ramirez

10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Can't see us playing Ferguson as centre back from the start. 

It's one thing filling in for 15 minutes, quite another thing playing there for the full 90 minutes. 

It'll be Bates and Gallagher again. 

McKenzie and Bates if Gallagher is injured. 

Be better playing JET as CH than Ferguson ?

15 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Was Gallagher taken off injured at half time? I thought he was just taken off for being useless.

If he is out, I've no idea what we'll do... maybe 3 at the back, with Ferguson as a sort of sweeper with McKenzie and Bates on either side? So he's there to provide cover when we don't have the ball, but can move forward a little when we are in possesion.

Lewis

Bates Ferguson McKenzie

Ramsay McGeouch Ojo Hayes

Barron Besoujin

Ramirez

Robson said Gallagher came off with an injury. Didn’t get the impression it was serious though so may be back for this one. 

10 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Didn't mckenna get chucked in at motherwell away because of an injury crisis? ?

No. It’s a myth peddled by McInnes haters that he only picked McKenna because he had no other options. We’d lost 3-0 to Motherwell in the League Cup in midweek due partly to reckless defending , but more due to Joe Lewis having a nightmare ( a rarity in those days). 

We played at Motherwell again a few days later and McKenna started in central defence with Arnason.  Reynolds was dropped to the bench but Considine and  O’Connor both started. So McInnes had ample options available to play in central defence that day.