Dundee Utd V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

There'll be a lot of people at the Shed Party that will be refused entry to Hampden or arrested for kicking toilet roll around the place and doing sliding tackles on a beered up dance floor.

For the sake of those on here who are going, I fucking hope it's nothing like I imagine it to be.

So what you are saying is, I might need to take my shin guards with me?

I can also imagine it being how you described it, hope it's nae - there seems to be an increasing number of mutants in our support. Was at some sort of 'party' thing before the saints semi last year in Edinburgh, from what I remember, it was nae bad. Could get a drink easy enough and we had a table booked as well.

If I mind right it was meant to be on a weekend but got postponed for bad weather.

Nah it was supposed to be midweek and got postponed. I'd came through to Aberdeen to bus it down but it got postponed just as I'd sunk my first pre match pint in Wilsons so I remained in Aberdeen and got absolutely buckled and went home the next day.

Wish I hadn't bothered going the following midweek after the ass raping they gave us.

Guest RosemountRed

Horrible game.

Langfield shat it big time that night. Compare with its keeper who was also getting stuff chucked at him and loved every second of it.

That 4th goal is just pitiful.

That brings back some grim memories that, Langfud at his worst.

The breakfast isn't the issue, I'm going for a breakfast anyways.

Full bifter and a beer to wash down, but i'll be done that within 20mins, that brings me to 9am-ish. This is shite.

Only 1 beer per breakfast. Long gone are the days of 1 bacon roll and 10 double vodka and cokes. BOOOOO.

get the toast in.

Having a look at Uniteds message board. They arent saying too much about it - was hoping for some funny material.

They are fair jizzing their pants at signing Ryan McGowan though. A cunt who only got a game at Hearts when they started running out of money (loaned out Ayr Utd & Partick Thistle) then jetted off to the renowned league of......... China

Hardly. He played in their 5-1 cup final.

He's a decent signing.

Once again, can only booze if buy a breakfast.

Berto you could try tollbooth at the bottom of high street next to the big clock tower. Opens early. Sells booze has a sign saying u need to buy a bacon roll. They don't enforce the rule. Was in there prior to early kick off at last Hampden semi. Shithole boozer though in the interests of full disclosure. As an alternative why not pay a visit to an art gallery such as the gallery of modern art (or GOMA) in royal exchange square. It is free and full of modern art.

Guest milne_afc

Injured: Anderson, Taylor & Low

Brown

Logan Daniels Reynolds Considine

Jack Hayes

McGinn Pawlett Rooney

Goodwillie

subs: Langfield, Shaughnessey, Flood, Robson, Shankland, Smith, Robertson

others: Masson, McManus

I'd go for the same, except i've decided to call the new player Django. Think it's only 5 subs too, unless that's been changed this year.

We have to assume Daniels will go straight into the side. It will be interesting to see how we line-up. Playing Rooney wide left us exposed against St Johnstone. Considine at left-back makes us a bit more solid defensively on that side though, and of course means Hayes can be utilised in attack. I think on the basis of form, there is a strong case for starting Smith over Pawlett. But I think Del will show loyalty to his regular-starters.

My team: -

Brown

McGinn Jack Flood Hayes

Langfield

Rooney

We have to assume Daniels will go straight into the side. It will be interesting to see how we line-up. Playing Rooney wide left us exposed against St Johnstone. Considine at left-back makes us a bit more solid defensively on that side though, and of course means Hayes can be utilised in attack. I think on the basis of form, there is a strong case for starting Smith over Pawlett. But I think Del will show loyalty to his regular-starters.

My team: -

Brown

McGinn Jack Flood Hayes

Langfield

Rooney

I like your plan.

Lull Utd into a false sense of security by playing Langfud in the hole behind Rooney.

• Upvote 1