Aberdeen Gavara T-Shirts

I remember somebody selling thousands or maybe it wis hundreds haha of Red T-shirts with Willie Millers face looking like Che Gavara? Someone was saying it's been remodelled for Paul Hartley. Any idea where to get one.

Can't remember who did the Miller original but theyve maybe retired on the profits from that. Maybe to Cuba? Haha.

an absolute abortion of an idea that led to fans of other teams world wide believing the aberdeen fanbase were left wing nutjobs.

Exactly. Even read a post on Mad saying the reason we shouldn't have that red UJ is because of our club's left wing background as seen in that t-shirt! :confused:

Get one of Langfield with his dodgy tache to look like Hitler and see what everyone says. :rolleyes:

what sort of spastic would want a tee shirt of hartley, he's past it. also, again with the guevara thing. pathetic.

Erm... Aiberdeen fan. Like sayiying fa would buy this season's top. Disnae even last a year. Isn't it?

Guevara is no longer a political statement, he's more so a fashion statement!

Erm... Aiberdeen fan. Like sayiying fa would buy this season's top. Disnae even last a year. Isn't it?

Guevara is no longer a political statement, he's more so a fashion statement!

no, a dons fitba top will always be a dons fitba top. hartley however won't always be a dons player. we're just the team that's been saddled with him when he's half crocked at the end of his career.

that was a large part of the problem. even those who had heard of him couldn't see why the guevara image was used, the fact miller had a tache was a tenuous link to say the least.

I imagine those who were so feeble of mind to have no idea who Willie Miller was, wouldn't have a f**king scooby who the hell Che Guevara was now would they? The question they were more likely asking was why did Willie have a tammy on his heid?

But to help you understand, I imagine the Miller/Guevara image was made as a symbolic nod to Miller's leadership in overthrowing the footballing inequalities and dictatorship imposed by the unending domination of the Old Firm? Maybe not of course, but not a particularly difficult analogy to follow is it? Except for you perhaps.

I imagine those who were so feeble of mind to have no idea who Willie Miller was, wouldn't have a f**king scooby who the hell Che Guevara was now would they? The question they were more likely asking was why did Willie have a tammy on his heid?

But to help you understand, I imagine the Miller/Guevara image was made as a symbolic nod to Miller's leadership in overthrowing the footballing inequalities and dictatorship imposed by the unending domination of the Old Firm? Maybe not of course, but not a particularly difficult analogy to follow is it? Except for you perhaps.

Hark at her :hysterical:

as much as we love and idolise willie miller in this tiny corner of the world, he's not, and I'm sure even you must concede this point quite as internationally well known as che guevara.

or do you think otherwise :dontknow:

as much as we love and idolise willie miller in this tiny corner of the world, he's not, and I'm sure even you must concede this point quite as internationally well known as che guevara.

or do you think otherwise :dontknow:

Which has got what to do with someone selling Aberdeen fans an image of an Aberdeen player? :dontknow:

The whole point was that it was a rip on the Guevara image, but you're trying to say it didn't work because Aberdeen fans were too feeble to know who Miller was, a guy who played for the team they watched, was always on TV & local papers, yet somehow they would know more about a south american revolutionary from the 60s? :rolleyes:

I never quite understood the Guevara image with Miller, as I personally thought Guevara was a bit too much of a mercenary in the way he went about things, something I didn't think would be associated with Miller and his association with club football.

If you analyse it yes, but like Madela, he's become somewhat romantically hailed for his terrorism rather than scorned for it.

Which has got what to do with someone selling Aberdeen fans an image of an Aberdeen player? :dontknow:

The whole point was that it was a rip on the Guevara image, but you're trying to say it didn't work because Aberdeen fans were too feeble to know who Miller was, a guy who played for the team they watched, was always on TV & local papers, yet somehow they would know more about a south american revolutionary from the 60s? :rolleyes:

No he's not, read his posts from the start on this subject, all becomes clear as to what he was saying.

No he's not, read his posts from the start on this subject, all becomes clear as to what he was saying.

Errr, yes he is, read the posts! :rolleyes:

Doubt most have heard of Willie Miller?

that was a large part of the problem. even those who had heard of him couldn't see why the guevara image was used, the fact miller had a tache was a tenuous link to say the least.

f**k me, it's nae difficult