1 minute ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Yer already famous ish auld yin, for being shite at tipping.

Should The Owls ultimately win 6-0 I may have to eat humble pie😲.

More than capable of fucking peterborough up son... quick out the blocks and they're in business probably 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Last day of EPL normally a goalfest.

Have gone for an overs 5-fold on matches at Arsenal, Everton, Leeds, Leicester and Southampton.

For fun have also placed overs Treble on three SPL matches and an over 1.5 goals Treble on same matches. 

What the fuck the season is almost done and I might, just might, actually win🤞.

On 5/28/2023 at 10:57 AM, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Last day of EPL normally a goalfest.

Have gone for an overs 5-fold on matches at Arsenal, Everton, Leeds, Leicester and Southampton.

For fun have also placed overs Treble on three SPL matches and an over 1.5 goals Treble on same matches. 

What the fuck the season is almost done and I might, just might, actually win🤞.

Fuuuck!

At least with the way I structured my staking plan at least the over 1.5 goals Treble paid for the day.

Everton, who don't do clean sheets, fucked the EPL bet and 1 goal short in the St Johnstone v Livvy game fucked my over 2.5 goals Treble. 

The story of my betting season in one afternoon. 

Australian Overs for me on Saturdays in the close season. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Tough luck with BATE min.

The BATE match wasn't even displayed on the UCL qualifiers coupon list with BetUK, the bookie I placed my line on with.

Was getting offered a cash out of slightly over half the full pay out. Wasn't tempted though. Should have stuck with a single.

13 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Was getting offered a cash out of slightly over half the full pay out. Wasn't tempted though. Should have stuck with a single.

Fair doos min. I would have done exactly the same as you. It's a shame Partizani (Albanian side?🤔) scored fairly quickly after BATE had scored. It's as though the bookie bastards knew this was going to happen somehow, hence the just over 50% of your potential returns cashout offer.

It's good having a decent cashout offer with just a few minutes to go, especially if some of your bets are just up by 1 goal, and you proceed to accept the cashout offer and then one of your teams end up drawing or even losing.

#FuckTheBookies 👍

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fair doos min. I would have done exactly the same as you. It's a shame Partizani (Albanian side?🤔) scored fairly quickly after BATE had scored. It's as though the bookie bastards knew this was going to happen somehow, hence the just over 50% of your potential returns cashout offer.

It's good having a decent cashout offer with just a few minutes to go, especially if some of your bets are just up by 1 goal, and you proceed to accept the cashout offer and then one of your teams end up drawing or even losing.

#FuckTheBookies 👍

Frustrating as fuck when you're just about to cash out and they suspend cash out. You just know it's not gonna be good.

Jimi Hendrix @ 9/2 in the 2:20 at Ascot. Won the Royal Hunt Cup at the same course last month and is up against animals on the decline.

Harry Brown @ 9/1 in the 1:45 at Ascot. Ran very well at Royal Ascot last time against the draw bias. However, is 4 lbs out of the handicap but appears to be the value E/W bet in the race. 

Coupled both beasts in a win double (around 50s).

@Parklife @Don Fonte

What ever bets you place today lads, I hope you both screw over the bookie bastards. Best of luck gents.👍🐎

17 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Jimi Hendrix @ 9/2 in the 2:20 at Ascot. Won the Royal Hunt Cup at the same course last month and is up against animals on the decline.

Harry Brown @ 9/1 in the 1:45 at Ascot. Ran very well at Royal Ascot last time against the draw bias. However, is 4 lbs out of the handicap but appears to be the value E/W bet in the race. 

Coupled both beasts in a win double (around 50s).

@Parklife @Don Fonte

What ever bets you place today lads, I hope you both screw over the bookie bastards. Best of luck gents.👍🐎

Some man MAD. If your first one gets a return, I'd encourage a few quid on Vondrousova in the ladies wimbledon final. Almost 2/1 and I think she has the game to take down Jabuer. 

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Some man MAD. If your first one gets a return, I'd encourage a few quid on Vondrousova in the ladies wimbledon final. Almost 2/1 and I think she has the game to take down Jabuer. 

Spot on, Parky min. That's a fair price for the quine Vondrousova.

I'll have a saver on her just now.

(Unfortunately, Harry Brown ran decently but was still beaten about 4 lengths. Held up at the back but those up with the pace were the ones placed as well as where the winner (22/1) was situated throughout.)

55 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Spot on, Parky min. That's a fair price for the quine Vondrousova.

I'll have a saver on her just now.

(Unfortunately, Harry Brown ran decently but was still beaten about 4 lengths. Held up at the back but those up with the pace were the ones placed as well as where the winner (22/1) was situated throughout.)

1 set up, MAD. 🤞