Sevco Thread

It’ll get put down as a public order offence or something.

The mass love in I’m seeing is revolting though.

Ah, Twitter will be alive with such quotes as

Putting football rivalry aside

From a ...fan

This really puts football into perspective

I hate social media (Hat aside).

I wonder if it fits the definition of a hate crime in Scotland. 

What is hate crime

Hate crime can be verbal or physical and has hugely damaging effects on the victims, their families and communities, and we all must play our part to challenge it.

In Scotland, the law currently recognises hate crimes as motivated by prejudice for based on race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, transgender identity.

It was sick as fuck and to we all know what he was doing. However there’s no way you could get charged for that unless he was firing other torrents of abuse at the same time.

Your lawyer could just say you didn’t know she was dead and had met her before. Would be utter bulllshit but difficult to prove otherwise.

Ah, Twitter will be alive with such quotes as

Putting football rivalry aside

From a ...fan

This really puts football into perspective

I hate social media (Hat aside).

“I’m a rangers fan and once saw broony in Asda. He nodded his head at me and carried on with his day. Great guy and top professional”

6 weeks time and they’ll be singing about being up to their knees etc etc.

Weegie filth.

'I was speaking to someone else' is surely a bomb proof defence. It's a completely inoffensive statement 2 seconds earlier/ later.

Or he may have more than one sister?  Not making excuses for a hun though - if he really wanted to say that to Scott Brown, say it up to his face, not from a crowd behind a line of coppers.  Poor taste, nothing more I would think from a legal perspective.  That said I hope the hun, all his family and anyone associated with the vile club he supports are dragged out then hung, drawn and quartered in George Square.

Or that the rest of the clubs break away from the disgusting pair and form a league system with fairer wealth distribution. A more competitive system will attract more spectators and perhaps even interest from media.

The cancer in Scottish Football have beaten the rest of the competition into submission, they now actually believe they can't survive without the presence of these revenue thieves. The reality is that the majority of clubs would flourish in their absence. The only clubs that rely heavily on either of those hideous institutions are each other. Point proven when the new scum club hadn't been in the top league yet.

Hey our cretin of a chairman says we need a strong rangers.

And when given the chance to change the voting structure to a fairer system he bottled it.

So dont hold out much hope

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1