Annoying Things About Working In An Office

Meetings that drag on forever, hate them.

People who leave the kitchen in the canteen manky.

I've got my own office so don't really have to mix in an office environment, when I visit the main office which is open plan every second person sits with headphones on and you could hear a pin drop, would hate working in a place like that.

I am intrigued as to what she could possibly want to say?

Oh well, that's four months to go now. Yes I know, your said 4 months and a week last week.

Have you bought a pram yet? What names are you considering?

Fuck knows what possible conversations she could even hope to start about the imminent arrivals, let alone interesting ones.

How horny she feels maybe?

I am intrigued as to what she could possibly want to say?

Oh well, that's four months to go now. Yes I know, your said 4 months and a week last week.

Have you bought a pram yet? What names are you considering?

Fuck knows what possible conversations she could even hope to start about the imminent arrivals, let alone interesting ones.

Normal every day questions but she sometimes varies the order:

"Hows your woman doing? Is she sore"?

"Any ideas on names yet"?

"Are you going to <insert radical ideas to prepare yourself for parenthood (the latest was sleeping with a teddy bear so you have practice for teh child coming in the bed)>"?

"When is your due date again"?

I could go on and on. It's actually a vicious circle as she's not actually interested in my baby, she just wants to tell me about hers.

I also think she's made a lot of her stories up as dates etc don't match but if I was to accuse her of anything I'd just get dragged in to more conversation.

Same father? You been a naughty boy Bobo?

:sherlock:

:hysterical: I wouldn't shaft her with yours mate.

How big her breasts are getting and how they've started leaking milk from her large nipples.

A guy eh worked with back in the UK was awaiting his first child, and this burd fae another department who was a new mum latched on to him and had no problem at all going in to details about her tits and what the baby had done to her fanny. It was fuckin hilarious watching his face as he squirmed at the detail

There's a absolute rocket of a middle aged woman in my work who looks like a cross between a hobbit and the Penguin from Batman, she told us during lunch the other week she hasn't been pumped for seven years.<br /><br />Also keeps talking every day about her Mum who died a couple of years ago, she genuinely tried to get permission to light a candle on her desk on the anniversary of her dying.

Is she a Celtic fan?

There's a foghorn of a bitch I work with who starts talking when she gets in ..... and doesn't stop. I don't think she even takes a breath in a ten hour nightshift. I have been tempted a few times to tell her to shut up. Or swing a shovel like a baseball bat into her stupid, ugly fucking face. Haven't done it though, because I'm nice.

I hate it when people are incredibly interested in what you're having for lunch.

"Ooo tuna sandwich again Karl?"

"Yes, now clear off and leave me in peace"

The next day:

"Oh that smells fine, what kind of soup is that?"

:suicide:

Your nice guy mask is slipping on this thread, just people making conversation, :)

The petty vindictiveness of managers/supervisors whenever someone puts a foot wrong. Like being hounded by the Spanish Inquisition at times, with added bullying and intimidation. Almost always the same type of people that go on management courses designed to stamp out such practices, coming out the other end having learned the square root of fuck all. I could go on for days, about this shit, I've pretty much seen it all...

Meetings that drag on forever, hate them.

People who leave the kitchen in the canteen manky.

I've got my own office so don't really have to mix in an office environment, when I visit the main office which is open plan every second person sits with headphones on and you could hear a pin drop, would hate working in a place like that.

Welcome to my office, but minus the headphones. :wtf:

i like my co-workers.

it's a small office though, so maybe that makes it easier? there's only about 20 of us here.

there was once a contractor who worked here. she ate only legumes all day though. and she farted a lot. that caused some annoyance for the woman who sat near her. luckily, she didn't stick around long.

i like my co-workers.

it's a small office though, so maybe that makes it easier? there's only about 20 of us here.

there was once a contractor who worked here. she ate only legumes all day though. and she farted a lot. that caused some annoyance for the woman who sat near her. luckily, she didn't stick around long.

What's Legumes?