Wonga Pay Day Loan

barassie_afc

What would be the best thing to write to them and say?

I just get irate when my train of thought is going, and use words that I probably shouldn't use.

We're going to be looking at a mortgage next year probably after we're married, and this will completely fuck me up big time.

I explained I was in dispute over the payments, hence the 3 months non payment.....the account was settled and it was xxxx years ago, I explained it was causing a headache for me and could they please change that account status to satisfactory....as i cleared the outstanding balance.

I hadnt dealt with them for 4 years, but the account still had the D......they changed it within 30 odd days, and the account changed.

• 6 years later...

Zero sympathy for Wonga, their shareholders or their employees. Fuck each and every.... Fingers crossed Quick Quid and whatever others are out there all go the same way. Scum.

I know two folk who would have really been up shit creek and under horrible life changing circumstances had they not got an emergency loan from one of these companies

I would have loaned them the money myself but they had a really poor credit history and were notoriously poor with their finances so fuck that.

I’m not a charity.

apr 4200%.....................

Borrow �100 and make no repayments

After 1 year Owe �4,200

After 2 years Owe �180,000

After 3 years Owe �7,500,000 (�7 million)

After 4 years Owe �315,000,000 (�315 million)

After 5 years Owe �13,000,000,000 (�13 billion)

After 6 years Owe �557,000,000,000 (�557 billion)

After 7 years Owe �23,500,000,000,000 (�23.5 trillion)

Insane

Why would someone even need 100 question marks?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...