Where Are They Now

I’m out with mine and rooneys mutual friend tomorrow. I’ll find out the story and what’s going on. He’s been in touch regularly since he left.

@@dazzy_deff

Meant to ask you at the time... it was claimed by another poster, that at the AGM, while mingling with the supporters after the event, McInnes was telling folk that 'As long as he was at Aberdeen, Rooney would have been there too.'  However, he then allegedly stated that it was in fact Rooney who decided he wanted to leave 'for family reasons'...

Would be interested to hear your take on that....

@@dazzy_deff

Meant to ask you at the time... it was claimed by another poster, that at the AGM, while mingling with the supporters after the event, McInnes was telling folk that 'As long as he was at Aberdeen, Rooney would have been there too.' However, he then allegedly stated that it was in fact Rooney who decided he wanted to leave 'for family reasons'...

Would be interested to hear your take on that....

Nonsense. The Rooneys had every intention of retiring up here. They never wanted to leave.

Adam was told he wouldn’t feature much but aberdeen were happy to keep him. He obviously would rather play so took the opportunity to go, with the added bonus of extra cash. He was quite angry that it was portrayed he wanted away. Even to this day I think he’d come back as they were very settled as a family up here.

I really dislike him. He's a stinking hun too.

We gave him the chance to resurrect his career and he pissed it away, then had the audacity to imply that it was the club who let him down. Boys a complete fucking roaster and a massive hun cunt. Perfectly reasonable to hate him.

• Upvote 1

We gave him the chance to resurrect his career and he pissed it away, then had the audacity to imply that it was the club who let him down. Boys a complete fucking roaster and a massive hun cunt. Perfectly reasonable to hate him.

Don’t think it’s particularly out of order to hope for a wee slip and injury on the plastic pitch either?

Waste of words mate, if you had just said he was a hun cunt we would all have been on board with hating him without you needing any other justification.