Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Drugs

Long term effects in Canada are yet to be seen, obviously

True, but we can look at the netherlands where it has been tolerated for decades.

It has ceased to be a "thing" due to losing the controversy of illegality - those who enjoy it, do so quietly in a common sense fashion.

I am not aware of any elevated levels of psychosis etc there.

True, but we can look at the netherlands where it has been tolerated for decades.

It has ceased to be a "thing" due to losing the controversy of illegality - those who enjoy it, do so quietly in a common sense fashion.

I am not aware of any elevated levels of psychosis etc there.

If you search for info re Holland online you get mixed results back. Leverndale and gartnavel are full of people who abused cannabis. It may be that years of smoking soapbar resin doesn't help

If you search for info re Holland online you get mixed results back. Leverndale and gartnavel are full of people who abused cannabis. It may be that years of smoking soapbar resin doesn't help

I dont doubt it wrt leverndale and gartnavel.

To be sure, cannabis isnt for everyone: there are a minority of people, predisposed to mental health issues, for whom it is a bad idea.

The thing is, alcohol will exacerbate those same issues, but politicians do not get worked up over that. There is a double standard alright - but of course what matters is peoples health.

Undoubtedly soap bar is muck and is probably a good example of how prohibition can back fire.

Imagine what they make of the cunt. Stotting about steams eating a big wheel of cheese, pish all down his breeks

:laughing:

On one of my amsterdam visits (prob 15+ yrs ago) I staggered into a place, f*cked, thinking it was some kind of kebab shop.

Due to my accent and condition, my efforts to converse with the staff  were largely unsuccessful.  They eventually gave me a container within which I thought was a kebab, but on the way back to the hotel, (I use that word loosely),  I discovered it was actually like a take away roast beef dinner, complete with gravy, potatos and veg.

I was absolutely baffled, but though I would eat it anyway - and it wasn't bad.

The reason I mention it, was because I was having great difficulty holding the container horizontal, and so accidentally tipped all the gravy out, all over my trousers :laughing: :laughing:

I never found that place again on subsequent visits and, given it resembled a kitchen more than a take away, in recent years I wondered if I had maybe staggered in the back door of a hotel kitchen or something, and they had given me something to eat having taken pity on me :laughing: :laughing:

That's it CS son - good quality stuff is worth it's weight in gold; would never waste money on soapbar or whatever pish.

Absolutely.

I agree with manboobs that you can get some good solid stuff, but for me herbal material, properly dried and cured (so that it is almost brittle), is the best.  Lovely, crystal heavy buds, looking like they have been dipped in sugar.

Of course, such quality only really comes from DIY efforts.

Anyone know if pot loses its potency after a while, found a 1/4 of black I bought nearly 2 years ago, is it worth buying papers and sparking it up? not into it these days, bought it on a whim at the time.

You’ll get the best dunt from it if you can hot knife it...failing that get it crumbled into a hash pipe and give the bowl yahoo with one of those jet lighters...you know it makes sense chief.

What would a score of pot cost nowadays?  It was 30 quid for years, did it ever come down in price?  Do people still buy rocky, black - or I even remember slate - also oil if someone had been away somewhere?  Is it all green now? 

I haven't had a joint in bloody years, but I think I'd like to try it again.  Would probably whitey and spew.

What would a score of pot cost nowadays? It was 30 quid for years, did it ever come down in price? Do people still buy rocky, black - or I even remember slate - also oil if someone had been away somewhere? Is it all green now?

I haven't had a joint in bloody years, but I think I'd like to try it again. Would probably whitey and spew.

You don't see black anymore, usually pollen (which is actually soapbar mostly). £25 a qurtr.

What would a score of pot cost nowadays?  It was 30 quid for years, did it ever come down in price?  Do people still buy rocky, black - or I even remember slate - also oil if someone had been away somewhere?  Is it all green now? 

I haven't had a joint in bloody years, but I think I'd like to try it again.  Would probably whitey and spew.

Mostly green now at extortionate prices.

Still get black,/ red seal / gold seal from time to time but mostly rocky.

I stopped years ago but still have the odd joint when away overnight fishing. Still enjoy a few joints but the fishing goes out the window once you're bombed.