Your top 5 most hated ex-dons player

Paul Kane - for his corners mainly

Sone Aluko - cracking player who obviously couldn't be at all arsed

Jamie Langfield - tried his best but was nowhere near good enough and was here far far too long - and cost us too many times

Ricky Foster - for obvious reasons

Laurent D'Jaffo - why we signed an aging Ayr Utd player was beyond me. Slower than a week in Inverallochy and did he ever score?

Mark Kerr - shit attitude and shit passing

That appears to be 6

Let's ramp up some negativity on a Saturday.

Edit: must have autocorrected Players to Player. Don't just put Ryan Jack 5 times

Paul Kane more than anyone. That Hibee scrotum... although there have been worse players than him and bigger shitbags than him, he's the first Dons player to bring me crashing down to reality regards certain footballers who pulled on a red shirt and treated more it like a job they hated rather than the greatest honour of their lives. For destroying my childhood dreams he'll always be top of this kind of list for me. Rat-looking prick. 

Paul Kane

Sone Aluko

Ricky Foster

Zander Diamond

Jackie McNamara

I'm glad Paul Kane is being recognised, he's my sub

He wasn't good...but by no means the worst to pull on the jersey

FWIW he always gave 100% for the team. I've been in his boozer in Edinburgh a few times and he always speaks fondly of his time with us. Shouldn't be anywhere near a hate list imho but each to their own

He wasn't good...but by no means the worst to pull on the jersey

FWIW he always gave 100% for the team. I've been in his boozer in Edinburgh a few times and he always speaks fondly of his time with us. Shouldn't be anywhere near a hate list imho but each to their own

Absolutely, 100% not true. 

Half way through the season his contract was up for renewal, though.. that's when he started playing stormers. Those last few months he was a different player. If that were my only memory of him then I'd have him on my favourite players top 10. 

I've never been in his pub, not have I ever spoken to him outside of giving him abuse at Pittodrie, though.