Sevco Thread

huns are right horrible cunts. Stink like fuck and every one of their birds is fuckin' honking.

I wonder if they dream of being better, but know their rightful place among the dregs of society and are just happy with their lot? There should be a section at the zoo for them.

• Upvote 1

Wasn’t there a pair of Aberdeen fans got run over by some stinking Hun cunt when they were on the way to a Scotland match years ago? Can’t remember if both of them got killed or just the Dad? Hun mink found out they Wee Aberdeen fans in the pub and decided to go get his car. Shit like that never needs forgotten about the fucking vermin that they are

Wasn’t there a pair of Aberdeen fans got run over by some stinking Hun cunt when they were on the way to a Scotland match years ago? Can’t remember if both of them got killed or just the Dad? Hun mink found out they Wee Aberdeen fans in the pub and decided to go get his car. Shit like that never needs forgotten about the fucking vermin that they are

Was it not Motherwell?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-45560330

Yes, Scotland v the Netherlands.

I had been with the group of people he'd ploughed through. Luckily i left a bit earlier than them and heard about it when i was in the stadium.

The lad Liam from Newmacher died and others severly injured. The guy who died landed on my wifes pal causeing her some serious injuries.

Venuti was the guys name. Fucking hun arsehole.

I had been with the group of people he'd ploughed through. Luckily i left a bit earlier than them and heard about it when i was in the stadium.

The lad Liam from Newmacher died and others severly injured. The guy who died landed on my wifes pal causeing her some serious injuries.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3686674.stm

This was the cunt. Looks like he is eligible for parole later this year.

Yes it was a classic.

Donald Findlay,QC, defending, asked the jury to acquit Venuti, claiming it was an accident that happened "in the blink of an eye."

Lawyers scum bags to a man (particularly Huns)

Probably best we just say this... No probably best we just tell the fucking truth and hope the jury are normal folk.

Ridiculous how if you have cash you can get off with shit.

Fuck min, that’s grim. One of many reasons I absolutely hate them. As mentioned above Donald Findlay magically was able to defend a fellow Hun serpent who had no money. Fuck them all, Venuti hopefully comes out a reformed man after doing his time.......and gets hit by a fucking bin lorry

Findlay is an uber hun however he does defend folk from up this way as well for nothing, I worked with a guy who was defended by findlay and there's no way he could have afforded him.

High Court cases you are entitled to have a barrister represent you on legal aid if you can't afford it. If that barrister happens to be a QC....yes he will cost more but the QC doesn't give a flying f@ck who is coughing up, be it personally funded or out the public purse. 

Findlay was definitely the go to guy for anyone of a loyalist persuasion back in the day. As has been said......hun cunt

• Upvote 1