Aberdeen V Villarreal Match Thread

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN

It's amazing how people complain about the sh*te league we play in, lack of quality etc and when the club actually get a decent team to come to Pittodrie they don't want to go. I'm not even bothered what the game's for, i'm going because it's Villareal we're playing.

It's Villarreal for f*** sake! Get yourselves to Pittodrie and stop being so damn miserable. Even if yous don't want to be there for Mackie (pathetic excuse anyway) they're very likely to be the best team to play at Pittodrie all season. Are people not desperate to get back to Pittodrie and watch the Dons after the close season? I'm travelling from Skye to be there and would be at Pittodrie every second week if I lived in Aberdeen or a surrounding area (I understand it's not always easy to get). Come on!

99.9% OUT.

Bunch of f**king chancers, they get paid plenty as it is, and then at the end of it, on comes the f**king poor mooth, dinna give me that pish, you're not exactly eating f**king gruel for your dinner are you, you podgy arsed c**t. I need the f**king money more than he does, he should be f**king paying us if anything for his woeful efforts down the years, even if he does love the f**king club, so do I, I'm still not good enough for Aberdeen never mind a testi-f**king-monial FFS.

99.9% OUT.

Bunch of f**king chancers, they get paid plenty as it is, and then at the end of it, on comes the f**king poor mooth, dinna give me that pish, you're not exactly eating f**king gruel for your dinner are you, you podgy arsed c**t. I need the f**king money more than he does, he should be f**king paying us if anything for his woeful efforts down the years, even if he does love the f**king club, so do I, I'm still not good enough for Aberdeen never mind a testi-f**king-monial FFS.

A simple "OUT" would've sufficed. ;)

A simple "OUT" would've sufficed. ;)

I forgot about that one word answer thing, my apologies.

The point stands, these cossetted hoors do not need testimonials, a good boot up the arse would be my reward for their 'endeavours'.

You used to get a testimonial if you were a good player, who'd been handed a 20 year contract by Jim McLean et al on 4s & 2d a week, which left you penniless as your career was near it's end.

These guys in their fancy cars do not need cash, so they won't be getting mine, I need it more and that's my barometer in life.