Aberdeen V East Fife

Mr Brown will be tempted to chop and change to keep squaddies like Dazzler thinking they are of worth but if I were him I'd resist the opporchancity to "look diplomatic" and stick with the team for Saturday.

I want that team out and I want it to get a winning feeling by pumping a diddy team, I don't want a shadow squad scraping a 1 nil win.

Ok we may have knocks to deal with (The Prophets foot?) but let's keep the number 1 selection for momentum purposes.

Thoughts?

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Brown will be tempted to chop and change to keep squaddies like Dazzler thinking they are of worth but if I were hI'm I'd resist the opporchancity to "look diplomatic" and stick with the team for Saturday.

I want that team out and I want it to get a winning feeling by pumping a ruddy team, I don't want a shadow squad scraping a 1 nil win.

Ok we may have knocks to deal with (The Prophets foot?) but let's keep the number 1 selection fir momentum purposes.

Thoughts?

Game wise I'd be happy enough to see Fallon get a good 45 minutes with possibly Magennis playing alongside him. Other than that keep the same team if possible and if we go a couple of goals up then sub the guys who may need rested. (Osborne, Malawe)

Mackie should never start another game for AFC.

You're a rambling idiot.

Game wise I'd be happy enough to see Fallon get a good 45 minutes with possibly Magennis playing alongside him. Other than that keep the same team if possible and if we go a couple of goals up then sub the guys who may need rested. (Osborne, Malawe)

Mackie should never start another game for AFC.

agreed, shouldn't even be in the squad. far down the pecking order as all fallon, magennis, chalali, vernon all offer more.

disagree that 'fringe' players should be given game time as well, should keep the same team as saturday for them to gel together.

• Site Sponsor

I'm not bothering going tomorrow night. (I still can't believe that over the past two seasons I am choosing to not go to games; I would never have believed it possible ten years ago).

I would go if Broon picked our strongest team but I'm not forking out 16 notes to see Barren Mackie fall over the ball and Chris Clark play with his necklace. Plus, I really don't want to see Jamie Langfield between our sticks ever again.

magurie scored a hat-trick against these mugs last year.

6-0 last year, and apparantly we are a far better team this season so cant wait to see the score tomorrow!

9-0 maybes?

Did you phone Traynor on Saturday?

Some greetin faced cunt phoned to say he left at 0-2, and went on to slag off just about every aspect of the club, a fine supporter, who needs enemies with friends like thon.

Did you phone Traynor on Saturday?

Some greetin faced cunt phoned to say he left at 0-2, and went on to slag off just about every aspect of the club, a fine supporter, who needs enemies with friends like thon.

i heard thon boy and he was right about having 6 central midfielders and zero creativity no? don't agree with leaving but that's up to him, he payed his money after all. sounded like he was from broch, peterhead way.