Dale Farm

The Boofon

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What lesson do you feel it teach them?

It'll teach them that a water cannon will knock you off your feet I know that much.

Water Cannons are a touch excessive though. :laughing:

It'll all on hold for a while anyway. Those pair of soft cunts who have cemented themselves inside a barrel must be kicking themselves though.

Nae even travellers either. :laughing:

It'll teach them that a water cannon will knock you off your feet I know that much.

Water Cannons are a touch excessive though. :laughing:

It'll all on hold for a while anyway. Those pair of soft cunts who have cemented themselves inside a barrel must be kicking themselves though.

Nae even travellers either. :laughing:

:laughing: ,both very true.

The dispose of their waste themselves. As you already pointed out, re spelling. They travelling community doesnt use public schools.

....they planned to carry on as normal today - including sending their children to school beyond the barricades.

The issue is a planning one more than a tax one though, they started building without planning permission and then refused to desist when served with notices from the council. The dispute started 10 years ago when they bought the site and has been going on through the courts since then. It's not like the council have turned up out of the blue this morning to throw them out.

I'm assuming Razor is simply :fishing: with his claimed knowledge of the travellers way of life.

The issue is a planning one more than a tax one though, they started building without planning permission and then refused to desist when served with notices from the council. The dispute started 10 years ago when they bought the site and has been going on through the courts since then. It's not like the council have turned up out of the blue this morning to throw them out.

I'm assuming Razor is simply :fishing: with his claimed knowledge of the travellers way of life.

Kids on a whole wont use the public school system but they will come out and say they do to keep social workers etc away. But on the rare occasion a kid from the community is sent to the school, its quite common for them be pulled out to work in the family business as early at the age of 12/13.

Ridiculous it's dragged on 10 years just to get to this stage. They should be turfed off as they have built illegal structures on green belt land, if anyone went ahead and done it with no come back on them, we'd have no countryside left. Hate this aspect of my job though, as it can drag on and on and you get caught in the middle between the complainant and developer. Thankfully I've not had to deal with any gypos yet though!

Ridiculous it's dragged on 10 years just to get to this stage. They should be turfed off as they have built illegal structures on green belt land, if anyone went ahead and done it with no come back on them, we'd have no countryside left. Hate this aspect of my job though, as it can drag on and on and you get caught in the middle between the complainant and developer. Thankfully I've not had to deal with any gypos yet though!

Then surely the removal of said structures would be more easier/better than evicting young families from their homes.

Iv'e followed the case loosely over the past few years, and its as simple as this for me:

C@nts are in breach of the law, c@nts should face the consequences - whatever they may be.

Just because those c@nts happen to belong to be a particularly downtrodden element of society doesn't detract from that.

Punishment for one, punishment for all.

Iv'e followed the case loosely over the past few years, and its as simple as this for me:

C@nts are in breach of the law, c@nts should face the consequences - whatever they may be.

Just because those c@nts happen to belong to be a particularly downtrodden element of society doesn't detract from that.

Punishment for one, punishment for all.

Have some compassion ffs. Let them live like they have been doing for the past 40 years, no harm.

Have some compassion ffs. Let them live like they have been doing for the past 40 years, no harm.

Compassion has no place in administering the rule of law.

They are in breach of the law, they were told they were in breach of the law whilst they were building their hooses, they chose to ignore those warnings and continued to build anyway.

They can move somewhere else where there is planning permission to build.

What do you think would happen to you or i if we sprung up a little settlement in our back gairden's - we would be crucified by the council. All this prejudice/ethnic minority shit is clouding the issue.

What next, shall we release peter tobin because he looks like a nice guy....

:dontknow:

Paddy lost his dog, and was beside himself about it after a fruitless search.

His wife says:

'Why not put an ad in the paper?'

Two weeks later Paddy is still dog-less and down in the mouth.

'I thought I told you to put an ad in? We've had no response' says his wife.

'I did!' says Paddy.

'What did it say?'

'HERE BOY!' says Paddy.

Compassion has no place in administering the rule of law.

They are in breach of the law, they were told they were in breach of the law whilst they were building their hooses, they chose to ignore those warnings and continued to build anyway.

They can move somewhere else where there is planning permission to build.

What do you think would happen to you or i if we sprung up a little settlement in our back gairden's - we would be crucified by the council. All this prejudice/ethnic minority shit is clouding the issue.

What next, shall we release peter tobin because he looks like a nice guy....

:dontknow:

Fucking hell i think even Jeffery Dahmer looked like less of a killer than Tobin :laughing:

On topic i just don't understand these people. There's a travellers site just round the corner from my work (well i think it's still there) and it's a bloody mess, an utter shithole. These folk have no morals whatsoever yet look for sympathy. Get them to fuck!

Paddy lost his dog, and was beside himself about it after a fruitless search.

His wife says:

'Why not put an ad in the paper?'

Two weeks later Paddy is still dog-less and down in the mouth.

'I thought I told you to put an ad in? We've had no response' says his wife.

'I did!' says Paddy.

'What did it say?'

'HERE BOY!' says Paddy.

Must be funny in Wick :rolleyes:

In fairness having houses actually makes the site more respectable. The council should have dealt with this years ago, they never, fail for the council.

I don't know what it was previously so cannot comment.

It looks a touch messy at the moment but I guess 10 years of battling the council hasn't helped.

A few travellers turned up around my gaff last year and word around the town was that everything needed locking up as the "gypos" would be stealing everything.

They left after about a week and the site they left was pretty much as it was with the exception of 3 massive boulders now blocking the entrance.

Crime rates stayed as they were at 0%.

I have sympathies but trying to fight this is a battle they won't win. Council would lose too much face and it would set quite a bad precedent.

Maybe not fair but such is life.

• Site Sponsor

In fairness having houses actually makes the site more respectable. The council should have dealt with this years ago, they never, fail for the council.

Haud on though - why should the Council have dealt with this?

These fuckers never pay a penny in rates and invariably leave a trail of mess behind them on unsolicited sites.

Why should ratepayers have to foot the bill for clearing up after these fuckers who turn up whenever they feel like it and put nothing back into the community?

Sorry, I pay enough in taxes without having to foot the bill for Swampy & Co pitching up

I don't know what it was previously so cannot comment.

It looks a touch messy at the moment but I guess 10 years of battling the council hasn't helped.

A few travellers turned up around my gaff last year and word around the town was that everything needed locking up as the "gypos" would be stealing everything.

They left after about a week and the site they left was pretty much as it was with the exception of 3 massive boulders now blocking the entrance.

Crime rates stayed as they were at 0%.

I have sympathies but trying to fight this is a battle they won't win. Council would lose too much face and it would set quite a bad precedent.Maybe not fair but such is life.

Stereotpye, easy to do.

I actually think they will win. The ''gypos'' arent going anywhere, the council are going to have to grin and bear it that theyve fucked around for far too long.

Haud on though - why should the Council have dealt with this?

These fuckers never pay a penny in rates and invariably leave a trail of mess behind them on unsolicited sites.

Why should ratepayers have to foot the bill for clearing up after these fuckers who turn up whenever they feel like it and put nothing back into the community?

Sorry, I pay enough in taxes without having to foot the bill for Swampy & Co pitching up

What other authorities give a shit?

Stereotpye, easy to do.

I actually think they will win. The ''gypos'' arent going anywhere, the council are going to have to grin and bear it that theyve fucked around for far too long.

Yep. The fact you'd never know they were ever there was still lost on half the town.

I even got a bit of tidying up of the grounds done for a reasonable price. :thumbs: