Lets all laugh at Hearts

It's good to have a rivalry with clubs, it's what football's all about but a few deranged characters on that thread dislike us more than Hibs and the OF. Bizarre.

Really don't understand fans of clubs like Hearts listing all the trophies we've won OUTWITH the clubs most successful spell  :hysterical:

More trophies won. 

European success.

More times qualified for Europe. 

Happy for Hearts to have the attendance cup for the last 15 years though...

• Upvote 4

LOL at that thread "can't wait for natural order to be restored" Hearts have thrown millions and millions at trying to cement themselves as the 3rd best/biggest club up here and have constantly failed.  A very weird fan base with a team full of hatchet men, you're going back 15 years since they last played some decent football and that team is what played a huge part in them going bust and having a points deduction.  You need to go back to the 2011/12 season to find them finishing above us, it's laughable that they talk as if they've always been above us and better when the tables prove otherwise, the year after that we finished 8th and they somehow, despite natural order managed to finish 9th, all credit to the cunts.

I assume you are commenting about this post. We must be doing something right if we are receiving this kind of response.

"******* hate the Sheep. I despise them more then any other club in Scotland. I really hope their new stadium plan goes t**s up and they're forced to stay at their current dump of a ground. Constantly talking up the fact they now having training facilities. How many times do they need to report it in the media. Can't stand the love in for Aberdeen on the BBC and Willie Miller. I work with a few sheep fans who constantly harp on about them being the third biggest/ Finances/successful/ Atlanta United etc. I'd love it if they went bust. I remember how s**t they were in the early 00's and now they are jumping up and down thinking they are a big club . Can't wait for natural order to return and them to go back to being mid/bottom table obscurity."

I don't really hate United. I'm sure it as different back in the 80s, but can't imagine that many Dons fans have a dislike for United as much as they do Rangers or Celtic.

Exactly. Surely no rational Dons fan can profess to hating any other Scottish club more than they do the ugly sisters. Those two clubs are the cancer in Scottish football. We have a tribal rivalry with the likes of Hearts and United but hate them more than the ugly sisters? No chance not even close. Any Hearts fan professing to hating Aberdeen more than the ugly sisters or Hibs seriously can't be right in the head.

• Upvote 2

Exactly. Surely no rational Dons fan can profess to hating any other Scottish club more than they do the ugly sisters. Those two clubs are the cancer in Scottish football. We have a tribal rivalry with the likes of Hearts and United but hate them more than the ugly sisters? No chance not even close. Any Hearts fan professing to hating Aberdeen more than the ugly sisters or Hibs seriously can't be right in the head.

100 per cent right.

• Downvote 1

Morning Kickback voyeurs.

Oh. For AGM at 11.00 today. Opening question. After a £24m investment in a new stand, aiming to bring in additional non football reveneue streams. Why are the 300 of us meeting in the Gorgie Suite, Gorgie Stand? A stand that's 22 years old and is still promoted on our website as, the largest and most versatile event space at Tynecastle? Budge's own forecasts last year include the NEW STAND's revenue generation through increased ability to hold conferences, exhibitions and events. Yet we ignore it for our own AGM? Surely an opportunity to showcase it to our own shareholders? Unless of course, we're embarrassed or not able to host even 300?

• Dildo 1

Morning Kickback voyeurs.

Oh. For AGM at 11.00 today. Opening question. After a £24m investment in a new stand, aiming to bring in additional non football reveneue streams. Why are the 300 of us meeting in the Gorgie Suite, Gorgie Stand? A stand that's 22 years old and is still promoted on our website as, the largest and most versatile event space at Tynecastle? Budge's own forecasts last year include the NEW STAND's revenue generation through increased ability to hold conferences, exhibitions and events. Yet we ignore it for our own AGM? Surely an opportunity to showcase it to our own shareholders? Unless of course, we're embarrassed or not able to host even 300?

Who the fuck cares on here?

• Upvote 1