Red Army name

10 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I believe there are a few Donald MacDonaldski’s in Russia now.

We should probably stop calling ourselves the Dons also. 

Plus a Donald in the US with close Russian ties. Somebody should secretly record vlad doing something weird. Get this war cancelled asap. Maybe he likes to gizz in potted plants around Russian actresses. Send some broad to go find out.

Go Dons!

15 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

I don't think they're called the Red Army anymore anyway.

You might notice the news refers to them as the "Russian Army".

Correct red army was in reference to the old soviet flag, they changed that flag, years ago as well.

626-A265-F-2-B19-4-E04-BB2-E-D1-CBACF1-A
8-FAA4-E3-B-1-A80-4-D9-F-B2-BB-9-E55-FEF

42 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Which Putin seems to want to get back according to the news, so how about we stop referring to ourselves at the red army for a week or two

Why ?.... to achieve what ?

Do you seriously believe that the people of Ukraine (or anyone else for that matter) give a fuck whether or not a collective name which has for about 25 years been ascribed to the supporters of a football club that has no relevance whatsoever to most Ukrainians continues to be used by that club and its supporters ?

Personally ! I think they’ve got more pressing matters to deal with at the moment.

1 hour ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Which Putin seems to want to get back according to the news, so how about we stop referring to ourselves at the red army for a week or two

Why there is no correlation between the dons and Russia?, at all, do we stop saying “white Christmas incase that offends?, perhaps swap all the red balls in snooker for gray and replace the black ball to mauve?. Fucking hell, I feel for the Ukrainian as much as the last man but absolute white knighting pish what your suggesting