Thread O Bloke Shit

Ke1t

I almost lost mine up there to but in the clumsy lead up I managed to roll onto broken glass puncturing my upper thigh and my best Lionels. What a clumsy amateurish attempt that was. My disfigured thigh still makes women recoil in horror!

Tremendous tale.

My fumbled attempt was with a girl who was 2 or 3 years older. Think she was disgusted with my attempt but dumped my muck inside her, albeit very quickly. Job done and didn't stop grinning for days.

• 5 months later...

I don't have a tin opener because I don't eat tinned foods, because, well, it is tinned food.

However, I bought for quickness and convenience a can of sweetcorn today.  It does happen sometimes.   And I just opened that fucking can of sweetcorn with a big fucking Rambo knife I keep in my kitchen.   Put the tip of the knife on the top of the can and jam the handle of the knife with the palm of your hand until the can is open.   Man that shit felt good. 

Gonna eat my meal with the big knife and watch Rambo.  

Fuck it. 

Do you feel kinda...

Nj.jpg?t=1357617284

• 3 weeks later...

What was the lead up to the fight about?

Just because....?

I dragged a biker out of a pub along the floor by his shirt on the day of the Dunblane massacre cos he was laughing about it to everyone that would listen. Weirdo.

Got him in to the street and punched his sick face in. Not proud of it but it happened.

I am a little proud of it.

you tellin porkies GB min.

that was 30 years ago