Suspended: Pawlett

Lewis

Logan Taylor Reynolds Shinnie

Jack O'Connor

Burns McLean McGinn

Rooney

subs: Alexander, Morris, Considine, Stockley, Storey, Wright, Storie

Expecting a big crowd for this one. Neither team

will want to lose so will it be another draw?

Injured: Hayes

Suspended: Pawlett

Lewis

Logan Taylor Reynolds Shinnie

Jack O'Connor

Burns McLean McGinn

Rooney

subs: Alexander, Morris, Considine, Stockley, Storey, Wright, Storie

Expecting a big crowd for this one. Neither team

will want to lose so will it be another draw?

Is that line-up your prediction, or what you want to see?

Either way Jack and Shinnie are proving very effective in midfield, and O'Connor has looked an upgrade on Taylor, so no need to dick about with that.

Jamie Walker could very well be suspended for this. Will be interesting to see if he gets given a ban by the compliance officer over his weekend dive (I think diving should be a 2 match ban. One your next game, the other the next game against the "victim", but whatever).

This is the fixture Stockley was signed for, but needs to play alongside Rooney rather than on his own. We shouldn't go too physical though - we are a better football team than Hearts and should take advantage of that.

For me I'd go with:-

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn Stockley Burns

Rooney

Is that line-up your prediction, or what you want to see?

Either way Jack and Shinnie are proving very effective in midfield, and O'Connor has looked an upgrade on Taylor, so no need to dick about with that.

Jamie Walker could very well be suspended for this. Will be interesting to see if he gets given a ban by the compliance officer over his weekend dive (I think diving should be a 2 match ban. One your next game, the other the next game against the "victim", but whatever).

This is the fixture Stockley was signed for, but needs to play alongside Rooney rather than on his own. We shouldn't go too physical though - we are a better football team than Hearts and should take advantage of that.

For me I'd go with:-

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn Stockley Burns

Rooney

Agreed.

3-1 the dons. Fuck Hearts.

Hearts' Jamie Walker offered two-game ban for dive against Celtic

Can that be appealed before our game?

Or can they appeal and it will take place after out match allowing him to play?

They've got until tomorrow 3pm to appeal. The hearing would be on Thursday so, assuming the ban is upheld, the wee cheating prick would still be banned v Dandies, I think.

If they appeal the ban, he would be available to play v St Johnstone in LC tomorrow but wouldn't change the situation re Dons.

Bottom line - the only way he'll play v Aberdeen is if they appeal AND it's overturned. No bullshit like they pulled with Kingston a few years back.