English Premier League

Everyone's looking at you thinking what an absolute prick of a boy.

Wet cunts like you thrive on platforms like this.

Unlike you, I have no desperation to be liked nor get attention on here. So, even if what you're saying is true, I care not a jot.

You keep flinging around insults and offensive comments though, that'll make you look cool and edgy as fuck and all the other manchildren will think you're the man

Unlike you, I have no desperation to be liked nor get attention on here. So, even if what you're saying is true, I care not a jot.

You keep flinging around insults and offensive comments though, that'll make you look cool and edgy as fuck and all the other manchildren will think you're the man

Just as well, cause I don't think many people do.

• Upvote 2

I've enjoyed the animosity level rising this past week. Haven't joined in yet though... still too happy with the hat acca coming in so it's been all love.

Imagine how happy you'll have been if you'd put it on.

I won the bonus ball at the bar last night. They say good luck comes in threes so the acca will be coming in again this weekend.

Imagine how happy you'll have been if you'd put it on.

I won the bonus ball at the bar last night. They say good luck comes in threes so the acca will be coming in again this weekend.

I know, just the sweet glow of success and I was delighted. If I'd bagged a £500 odd win on top on my £1100 the week before I may have wank clawed myself to death.

Got a wonderful boxing treble on this weekend gonna return £1800 for a fiver though (plus the hat acca)