Tv Series

Tommy - mrs soprano as new LA police chief ruffling some feathers within the ranks of the boys in blue. 
only watched ep1&2. . Decent enough. 
so far she’s helped jail a pedo Hispanic millionaire business leader and foisted the young daughter of an incarcerated single mother (who said business leader has probably abused) onto her daughter to look after. 

also started the latest sinner. Liked the first 2 but this has started so slowly it is proving hard to persevere with. 

15 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

Currently watching The Mandalorian. So far it's easily a 10/10.

Heard a lot of hype about the show and thought I'd check it out. Absolutely living up to it. You don't have to be a fan of Star wars nor know much about it to enjoy it. I'd highly recommend it.

The two seasons are excellent. 

The spin off from it 'The book of Boba Fett' has finished filming so hopefully it's as good.

The Obi-Wan series is currently filming too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

White House Farm -  I know it's based on a true story, but the actual ending is pretty shite.  i.e. there was very little proof to put the guy away, but he got put away anyways, felt a bit flat and didn't really make a great ending to what was a really good series.  7/10

Them - About 2/3rds of the way through the series. It's a horror series about a black family moving into an area predominantly white area set in the 1950s.  It's pretty bleak and has some, one in particular with the baby, really horrific scenes. 7/10

Mythic Quest - On Apple TV+, comedy about a MMORG development team. Nerdy, but not as nerdy as it actually sounds.  8/10

Dead PixelsChannel 4 show about a group of people who, similar to above, are obsessed by an online game. It's very funny though and is a bit of a piss take of nerds. The main girl in it is also in White House Down. 9/10