Sevco Thread

Not worked there since 2006, but I was working there when I joined up on this site. Originally a Bod loon, now a country bumpkin out in Alford

As an executioner and then you had enough ?

The execution of Saddam Hussein took place on Saturday, 30 December 2006. Saddam was sentenced to death by hanging, after being convicted of crimes against humanity by the Iraqi Special Tribunal for the murder of 148 Iraqi Shi'ites in the town of Dujail in 1982, in retaliation for an assassination attempt against him

I'm not reading it but their club have already said they don't have any problems with it. I imagine we've probably said in advance that we won't be asking for more than our usual allocation if it goes to a replay so both clubs are happy.

Killie had an allocation of about 2,000 for their replay at Ibrox last week. We've likely agreed we'll take that for any replay.

Oh I don’t know. Pursuing a flawed tax strategy to the extent that meant no buyer would take them out of admin has to be up there. That and (still) not realising the consequences if they didn’t.

Cunts.

I know huns who have said to me "EBT's were legal at the time". To which I replied "Yes they were. Driving a car in the UK is also legal as well. But if you drive a car in the UK at 140mph, don't have a valid driving licence, insurance or road tax then you are breaking the law to a massive extent regardless of the fact that driving the car is actually legal. That is the equivalent of what Rangers did with EBT's".

I know huns who have said to me "EBT's were legal at the time". To which I replied "Yes they were. Driving a car in the UK is also legal as well. But if you drive a car in the UK at 140mph, don't have a valid driving licence, insurance or road tax then you are breaking the law to a massive extent regardless of the fact that driving the car is actually legal. That is the equivalent of what Rangers did with EBT's".

They will have been pished when they got behind the wheel as well...

Nothing can ever top the utter riddie of a club of their supposed size and resources failing to extricate themselves from the Championship at the first attempt.....

And yes fuck the huns

The funniest thing for me is that they continually label themselves "The World's most successful Football Club". They have won more trophies than any other club on the planet apparently.

The small ever so slight issue that all but one of those trophies were domestic ones seems lost on them. "The most successful club ever...Glasgow Rangers from Europe". So successful that in over 60 years of trying they have never even reached a European Cup Final never mind actually winning it.

But yeah Glasgow Rangers are apparently more successful than Real Madrid, Ajax, Bayern, AC Milan, Juve, Liverpool, Barcelona and Man United.

Only on Planet Hun.