The Graveyard Shift Thread

BrianFaePerth

There are some fine posters (and Chewie) who hang about this place while most of you are tucked up with your teddy bears.

This is the thread for those of us based in Australia, America, Canada, Brazil etc.

No Kiwis please.

So V8 utes, do you secretly admire them?

Fuck off pal...

aye ehv got a dacia duster. dinna yase it, eh git road rage fae aw the dafties oan road noo-- listen, ye need tae watch this brian cunt, ez nuhin mare thin a pauper. Ye seen how cagey the cunt is foolin nae cunt. watch him like a hawk. only time e opens ups whin wan eh they ozz cunts stert tickling ez baws n ez heart goes aw aflutter... cunts like Anne eh green gables twirlin ez umbrella, watch every word the cunt sez bluto

• Downvote 1

aye ehv got a dacia duster. dinna yase it, eh git road rage fae aw the dafties oan road noo-- listen, ye need tae watch this brian cunt, ez nuhin mare thin a pauper. Ye seen how cagey the cunt is foolin nae cunt. watch him like a hawk. only time e opens ups whin wan eh they ozz cunts stert tickling ez baws n ez heart goes aw aflutter... cunts like Anne eh green gables twirlin ez umbrella, watch every word the cunt sez bluto

Fantastic

One thing I've noticed about Dundee is that the general standard of driving is horrific. I've put this down to you all being on heorin (mental health issues).

How’s fatherhood treating you @@Chewie37?

Are the twins identical?

Nah fraternal, one looks like me and the other like his mother.......appearance jokes to follow. All going well apart from sleep. I was working on the house of one of the founders of Oracle the other day, nearly fell asleep in the car on the way home!

They're both half-black.

Grey? Like your chat?

• 2 weeks later...