Split Up / Kids

Fridge

Top Tips;

Don’t get married (you’ll get bored/not allowed to shag anyone else and you get your heid nipped and she’ll take all your money when you do shag someone else)

Don’t have kids (they might die/be born with something wrong with them/ the future world we live in is fucked)

^Top tip followed by Jimmy Savile, Ted Heath and Bad Mobby

• Upvote 1

Here Mobby - there has to have been one lassie who got to you more than the others though or whatever? One you've at least thought about settling down with - wee Mobby Jr, and Mobbina; cutting about in the back yard, playing on the swings or whatever pish.

Or is it just hardcore steadfast - thats the deed done; on your way you sexy wee bastard...no looking back?

Milne-afc?

Here Mobby - there has to have been one lassie who got to you more than the others though or whatever? One you've at least thought about settling down with - wee Mobby Jr, and Mobbina; cutting about in the back yard, playing on the swings or whatever pish.

Or is it just hardcore steadfast - thats the deed done; on your way you sexy wee bastard...no looking back?

That’s a good post . Mon mobz..

It was tongue in cheek given the context of the OP.

Best mum ever is she.

I don't wish she was a cunt. I never would. I'm in very good contact with my daughter's mum and she knows my real feelings about her. Not virtual life, real fucking life.

I couldn't care who reads my musings but clearly you are PBG.

Is it affecting your life? Bothering You? If not... then calm down lad.

Bee.Bonnet.

Aaron Lennon.

Fuck off.

You’ve got me there subliminally.

Mon the Aaron

• Downvote 1

Not good to read.

All the best to you min.

Wise up. And cheers. This isn’t a sympathy exercise, it was an an extended hand albeit an aggressive een. I’m fine, I snapped out of being a fantisist when I realised no/one gave a shit. Probably about 9 years ago next week.

Thought about all that shit in my late 20’ Dad min, but it just got in the way of my day to day life. Getting rows and shit all the time because I like drinking and taking drugs (she hated drugs) I just love a good time.

Luckily I have chosen wisely now and have taught this one how to drink and she’s just as good (if not better) at taking drugs. Moans very little (she knows not to)

Kids? Wise up - you seen the state of the world? Less stress just having a dog as a son.

seedless?

• Upvote 2

You gotta do what makes your girls happy.

If you don’t see them on the big day? It’s shite for you, but as shite as that is (and it is) you gotta just suck that shit up and do whatever it is so you can see them over the festive period, and do something to rock their world. You gotta take it casual though, but make sure they have the time of their lives.

That way, the girls are happy and you’re father of the year.

If not, buy some gaviscon, hire a limo and drive to the suburbs of Edinburgh.

Either way, document it heavily online for bored cunts trying to relive their youth, we all appreciate it.

This post started off as seemingly quite heartfelt and almost like the topic had struck a chord with you, then progressively devolved into classic dave_min territory. +1.

I see my mates (poor cunts) settling down with a family in some shit village in a house/street that looks like millions of others - just because that’s what they think they have to do

Drive to work every day, drive back, watch tv, bed and repeat

That’s not a life (for me anyway)

Great post Mobby... you are not the only one who finds the thought of that life incredibly depressing!

I see my mates (poor cunts) settling down with a family in some shit village in a house/street that looks like millions of others - just because that’s what they think they have to do

Drive to work every day, drive back, watch tv, bed and repeat

That’s not a life (for me anyway)

My job allows me plenty time off to travel and a have a heck of a good time, and i’ll do that until I keel over.

+1