Pet Hates

StandFree1982

• 2 weeks later...

Drivers who leave a gap of more than 2 car widths infront of them, allowing cunts to come racing up and skip the queue.

Stonehaven is a nightmare for that shit right now.

I'd genuinely rather have a car crash than let some prick in his A4 get in ahead of me. Back of the queue you cunts.

Na Stella is nice especially we a hangover easily drank.

Pish beers are as follows Carling, Fosters, Red Death, carlsberg, anything below 4%

Top 5

Leffe, Duvel, delirium, Punk IPA, Blue Moon,

Blue moon is a decent beer. Don’t mind a slice of orange with it but some cunt put a wedge in the other day. Pint returned.

Problem being if I stay on pints of mid strength Belgian/German beer I will piss my pants before my coach turns back into a pumpkin.

Aye but you'll go out with a bang, big guy.

Beats nursing a couple of pints over the Duration, sober as a judge

Better to burn out that fade away

:cool:

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Developing a genuine hatred of people who will just start talking about something with zero preamble, context, or even the slightest fucking hint as to what they're talking about.

Today I had someone just blurt out, apropos of fuck all whatsover, "Oh... they had a Tornado thing."

*looks at me expectantly for a response*

"Well, that's what happens." I responded and wandered off.

Still no idea who had a Tornado thing, or what the fuck a Tornado thing might be, and I'm okay with that.

Is this the real life version of clickbait? Where someone will just feed you a line that gives you zero actual information, and if you want to find out more you have to invest yourself in clicking the link or saying, "The fuck's a Tornado thing?"

If it is then it's just as fucking annoying as clickbait, and I won't put up with it.