Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

3 Months Since My Last Fag

Well done LGIR, bloody good show!

Well done, can't encourage it enough, massively fucks your health up. Birds smoking is a turn off, Has your sex appeal now risen?

Well done Gorgeous, keep it up :applause: .

I`m seven and a half years now since my last "oily rag",

Giving them up made me physically better, don`t get many coughs and colds now,

but it fucked me up mentally :banghead: .

thanks for the encouragement, guys! :wave: x

Smokers, like all people who have addictions are weak human beings - incapable of controlling their urges.

The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins we commit...let's not let his death be in vain...weakness is very often followed by great pleasure...the weak shall inherit the earth...or words to that effect...

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Ten years of the smoking ban.

http://stv.tv/news/scotland/1347576-ten-years-on-from-the-smoking-ban-was-it-the-right-decision/

I wouldn't want smoking back in pubs now. Can see the argument for smoking rooms though.

Bar bosses have shared their views on the effect of the smoking ban as Scotland marks the 10th anniversary of it coming into force.

And while many feel it has been a move for the better, a spokesman for the North-east’s Licensed Trade Association said there had been casualties.
Vice-president George Wyatt, who runs La Lombarda on Aberdeen’s Castlegate, said: “It’s probably been good health-wise but takings suffered.
“Bars with nowhere for people to smoke went to the wall.
“There were hundreds of pubs that closed in the first year or so of the ban coming in.”
Publicans who made it through the law change said they believed it had been mostly positive but added that changing the law for vaping might cause more controversy.
Geoff McKenzie, bar supervisor at the Grill on Aberdeen’s Union Street said: “I think small, country pubs have suffered more but I don’t think it’s affected us much in the city centre.
“I’m a smoker but I think non-smokers and smokers feel better for it. I used to work in Triple Kirks and would have a row of 10 people puffing away at the bar so sometimes I was barely able to breathe.”
  • 7 months later...

I stopped smoking good few year back only had the odd tab fan i was scoofing, now am back full time smoking and thinkn oh chucking it in again. But the love oh an after meal tab, the draming tab and on the odd occasion the dialt tab. I just don't think I'll be able to bin it!

If I didn't give in to my temptations Id be a boring cunt.......

However as of 28th I'm off the Tabs and on the Flute (E-Tab)

Aye thats an electric cig and not a Disco Biscuit before someone Pipes up

Tabs are shit!!!

Day two cold turkey

Good luck this time and next time Reekie

• Upvote 3