Kenny Miller Quits

McCann must be under some pressure, Dundee sound a total shambles this season.

Nae sure what they expected tbh. Another footballer with the gift of the gab on the T.V. Doesn't make them management material.

The worst thing is, the T.V. companies will take them back.

Nae sure what they expected tbh. Another footballer with the gift of the gab on the T.V. Doesn't make them management material.

Totally agree with the last bit. Guys like this with old firm connections are an absolute shoe in for TV work- even if they have fuck all insight to offer.

All part of the depressingly inescapable cycle of our game.

Totally agree with the last bit. Guys like this with old firm connections are an absolute shoe in for TV work- even if they have fuck all insight to offer.

All part of the depressingly inescapable cycle of our game.

Is it not par for the course in most countries? Gary Neville being a recent example down yonder.

Is it not par for the course in most countries? Gary Neville being a recent example down yonder.

To an extent, but up here's it's amplified by the old firm jobs for the boys attitude and the companies can "justify" if by claiming these are the biggest teams so it's ok, and if they have an ex Hun then they naturally need an ex Tim to balance it up.

It's probably not quite as bad as I paint it but it's there..

To an extent, but up here's it's amplified by the old firm jobs for the boys attitude and the companies can "justify" if by claiming these are the biggest teams so it's ok, and if they have an ex Hun then they naturally need an ex Tim to balance it up.

The BBC's attempt to get Barry Ferguson a career in punditry was particularly eye rolling. Lest we forget 'watch the world cup with the Fergusons'.

Probably going away down the wrong track on this thread but agree with the comments about ex old firm favourites as pundits. Michael Stewart probably the pundit on TV that speaks most sense although his voice irritates me a wee bit, but you cant beat Willie Miller on Radio Scotland AFC legend and gets stuck in to Rangers whenever he gets the chance

That's the same across most countries i'm sure. Down in England it's usually the big name players from the big clubs who are on.

Gift of the gabb? Neil McCann? The thick cunt is so thick he struggles to even speak properly.

He speaks... in wee short bursts... because he's... so thick. that he needs to... think about what...he's going to say.

Totally agree. But as said above its just as bad for those that have played for the Man Utds or other 'bigger' clubs. Frank Lampard looking like the latest one that's about to fall on his arse.

Nepotism as it's finest.