Sevco Thread

wonder what's happening with wages

Surely with the spin that sevco are putting on it Brighton will want them to pay 100% of wages and one assumes a loan fee

Sevco playing less wages in summer - what a waste of money (given to Brighton)

Sevco paying more wages in summer - what a waste of money (he will obviously play for them for less)

Secvo paying less wage in summer - what a waste of money (they could have got him for less wages but couldn't pay them)

Seems a lot of clubs starting to play hardball with cash up front

Dont know if this is the best thread for it but saw on twitter that Daniel Harvie had liked a tweet saying Imagine actually getting the chance to play for rangers unbelievable.

Get him to fuck.

Had enough of utter simpletons blinded by hun / tim propaganda.

It's barely acceptable if they are a fantastic player.

Completely out of order for an absolute no-mark / never will be fuckwit like him.

Brighton are an English Premier League club though they are better any team up here including Celtic.

Brighton are in the EPL so they are automatically an amazing team.

What a crock of absolute shite.

Boof had the same issue. Go to your keyboard settings on your iPhone and switch off smart punctuation.

Iphones are gay as fuck.

The only cunt I know that use them are the gullible clueless fuckers.

I was in Brighton once - we'd beat them no fucking sweats.

Talking about gay...

I've been in Brighton quite a few times.

It's a wonderful place.

Not your standard English xenophobic shit hole.

It's cool as fuck. Recommended.

Ouch. He wasn't a popular player was he?

He was probably the worst player in the history of AFC.

And please abody... spare me the bullshit about this player or that player being worse...cunts that only played a handful of games for the Dons.

Talking about players that played over a regular timespan.

For utterly useless and shapeless pricks that have tarnished Aberdeen FC, he is the absolute worst.

Glaikit, clueless fuckwit to boot.

Only Darren Mackie comes close in terms of all time fucking ballbags to play for us.

Those 2 are light years ahead of the next cunts in the hopeless no-mark pecking order.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Get him to fuck.

Had enough of utter simpletons blinded by hun / tim propaganda.

It's barely acceptable if they are a fantastic player.

Completely out of order for an absolute no-mark / never will be fuckwit like him.

Brighton are in the EPL so they are automatically an amazing team.

What a crock of absolute shite.

Iphones are gay as fuck.

The only cunt I know that use them are the gullible clueless fuckers.

Talking about gay...

I've been in Brighton quite a few times.

It's a wonderful place.

Not your standard English xenophobic shit hole.

It's cool as fuck. Recommended.

He was probably the worst player in the history of AFC.

And please abody... spare me the bullshit about this player or that player being worse...cunts that only played a handful of games for the Dons.

Talking about players that played over a regular timespan.

For utterly useless and shapeless pricks that have tarnished Aberdeen FC, he is the absolute worst.

Glaikit, clueless fuckwit to boot.

Only Darren Mackie comes close in terms of all time fucking ballbags to play for us.

Those 2 are light years ahead of the next cunts in the hopeless no-mark pecking order.

Agree with every single word.

+1

Remember that time when Nacho got sent off at Pittodrie, an evening game? It was late on and they were winning anyway (0-2 I think it was) but when he was waking off, kissing the badge and acknowledging the filth on the other side of the pitch, he was nearing the tunnel and there was a nutter in the main stand who bawled him out so hard he near jumped out of his skin? That nutter was me. I laffed in his stupid face as he grimaced in shame and embarrassment.

• Downvote 1

Remember that time when Nacho got sent off at Pittodrie, an evening game? It was late on and they were winning anyway (0-2 I think it was) but when he was waking off, kissing the badge and acknowledging the filth on the other side of the pitch, he was nearing the tunnel and there was a nutter in the main stand who bawled him out so hard he near jumped out of his skin? That nutter was me. I laffed in his stupid face as he grimaced in shame and embarrassment.

Was that not the game we won 2-0, Mackie and Miller. He was sent off for a tackle on Stuart Duff iirc....

• Upvote 1

Was that not the game we won 2-0, Mackie and Miller. He was sent off for a tackle on Stuart Duff iirc....

It might have been. I don't recall the specifics. I was blinded by my hatred of him. Now that you say, I think you're right, we maybe did win 2-0 that night.

Anyway, if it's not too early, RIP.

Kelt,

Quick google tells me it was a Slovenian named Vuckic. Apparently big Bigirimana was one of them too. Is he not Killie now?

Share your thoughts on Prodan. Huns very own Boli only without the decent first season. Or appearance.

Prodan died at 44 of a heart attack. A recurring theme for Rangers signings it seems.

Haha covering bases son; could see hurdles aplenty for you, and last thing I want is for cunts to be all stressed and string pully on my selfish useless account.

Alrighty fucking roo David - will discuss logistics directly.

Only pulling your leg, yer right, it could have got a bit messy.

Let me know if the situation changes though.

Feel bad for Novo. Don't wish death on any man.

Still the worlds most horrid hun cunt and he's fucking Spanish. Think my dad almost had his own heart attack the day he mooned the DD. Never seen him so angry in his life :hysterical:

Hope he pulls through, on a humanitarian level.

Don't care for wishing the little piss ant well, mind.