Sevco Thread

Nacho Novo has apparently suffered a heart attack, while playing in a masters tournament in Germany. Operated on last night.

Seemingly his family have a history of heart disease. His own mother died of a heart attack at 43 y/o.

It's at times like these that you realise football is just a game - it puts everything into perspective.

As a group it would show our true colours and sense of morality if the 'hat members all chipped in and got Nacho a get well soon present.

I suggest a double cheeseburger with the lot, large onion rings and a six-pack of Red Bull.

• Upvote 12

It's at times like these that you realise football is just a game - it puts everything into perspective.

As a group it would show our true colours and sense of morality if the 'hat members all chipped in and got Nacho a get well soon present.

I suggest a double cheeseburger with the lot, large onion rings and a six-pack of Red Bull.

Good idea.

And at the presentation, we can suddenly jump out shouting "surprise" to make the occasion really special and memorable.

I see thats Murty pushing Murphy for a Scotand call up already.

Prick hasn't even so much a kicked a ball in training for them and suddenly he's twice the player he's been the last few years when he wasn't deemed good enough for Scotland.

This sort of shit is why ultimately everybody hates these arrogant tossers.

Lets not forget that this was an era where a 3 legged Scottie terrier could have got a gig in the Scottish team on account of having pished on an English championship stadium once.

Yet Murphy still didnt feature...