The Stand Up Comedy Thread

Anyone going to Russell Brand on Thursday at HMT?

Doubt it will be ground-breaking or anywhere near the title of this thread - seen most of the current "stars" so for me it is a bit of a tick in a box but hopefully he will be half decent

I'm going

Looking forward to it, as with the majority of his work.

An excellent social commentator and comedian.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was up in Aberdeen doing Breakneck again last night. You guys have a cracking venue there. You really should check it out. You can even get in free some nights of the week. well worth going to.

You should have given yourself a plug and maybe some here would have turned up to cheer at your jokes.

Just got an e mail from Breakneck saying the Lost Voice Guy’s gigs next month have been changed to January

due to other commitments. Pisses me off when something you book ages ago gets bumped. He’s doing some tv work

so in this case I’ll forgive as he deserves his success.

You should have given yourself a plug and maybe some here would have turned up to cheer at your jokes.

Just got an e mail from Breakneck saying the Lost Voice Guy’s gigs next month have been changed to January

due to other commitments. Pisses me off when something you book ages ago gets bumped. He’s doing some tv work

so in this case I’ll forgive as he deserves his success.

I believe that the tickets will still be able to be used or you can get your money back.

I had Lost Voice Guy headlining my show in Edinburgh before he won BGT. He was excellent.

• Upvote 1