• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 18-November 06

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:10 PM

It's a fucking belter. :laughing:

1:30 onwards.

(Might need a VPN if in UK)

I canna see how anyone can be sure that there wasn't a foul , because the camera angles used don't show the whole picture. But the way the St Johnstone player falls makes me think that the Hearts boy gave him some short of shove.  Especially when I'm taking into account that in all my years supporting the Reds , that would be the usual MO for a Hearts defender.

I'm surprised though that Hearts aren't making more of their penalty claim, shown in that clip right after their first goal. More of an intentional hand-ball than Dominic Ball's one in the final and surely close enough to being in the penalty box , for Dallas.

But .....Fuck Hearts

Edited by redone, 06 December 2018 - 12:13 PM.

#212 ONLINE   strachanmcgheegoal

strachanmcgheegoal

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,016 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:10 PM

I quite like Gerard’s 9 man reply. That’s a man who knows his football (krypton factor maybe not so much) who was clearly fed a line about institutional bias previously throwing a remark out just to keep Traynor in check.

#213 ONLINE   strachanmcgheegoal

strachanmcgheegoal

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,016 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:15 PM

Since we’re on it. Thompson last night watching the Well equaliser suggesting it’s a foul on the jumping Celtic player. Do they actually watch Celtic at high balls (and of course some teams ping rather a lot at them).? Brown actually hunts out our target man. He stands in front, centre half goes behind. Brown jumps backwards into the opponent thus fucking his jump bear in mind the ball hasn’t even arrived yet. Player behind then uses the off balance opponent for leverage each and every time. That’s basically how we ended up with Rooney out on the wing FFS.

#214 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,842 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:24 PM

I canna see how anyone can be sure that there wasn't a foul , because the camera angles used don't show the whole picture. But the way the St Johnstone player falls makes me think that the Hearts boy gave him some short of shove.  Especially when I'm taking into account that in all my years supporting the Reds , that would be the usual MO for a Hearts defender.

I'm surprised though that Hearts aren't making more of their penalty claim, shown in that clip right after their first goal. More of an intentional hand-ball than Dominic Ball's one in the final and surely close enough to being in the penalty box , for Dallas.

But .....Fuck Hearts

If you were shoved then you'd fall forward.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#215 OFFLINE   mcdougall(4)

mcdougall(4)

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,795 posts
  • Joined 07-February 17

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:28 PM

Horrendous penalty shout. dallas and mclean last night showing incredible incompetence. Not even seen much talk about the fact mclean failed to give lafferty a second yellow or straight red despite bursting mckennas face.

It's week in week out though. There isn't a good ref almongst them.

Discussed on sportscene 

#216 OFFLINE   mcdougall(4)

mcdougall(4)

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,795 posts
  • Joined 07-February 17

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:31 PM

Levein implied he brought it on himself complaining at the weekend...

We need VAR.

Does anyone think this isn't the case - back in your box Harry, how dare you...

#217 OFFLINE   Ten Caat

Ten Caat

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 05-December 17

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:35 PM

two reds for the huns, at ibrox !!

never golng too happen, even if justified.

thems the S.F.A. unwritten rules...

also applies too tims... :nono:

Happened in 85.....

#218 OFFLINE   redone

redone

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 18-November 06

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:46 PM

If you were shoved then you'd fall forward.

Not necessarily. You'd probably fall in the direction that the boy shoves you, especially if you're a bit off-balance

The more I look at that clip of that incident , the more I think the Hearts boy , Haring has shoved the Saints boy. Haring puts his hands on the Saints boy just as the other Saints boy is nodding it in to the box. And Haring then over-exaggerates putting his hands back by his side.

Plus , Haring used to play for Rapid Vienna who are the dirtiest cunts I've ever seen us play against in Europe. The Austrian equivalent of Hearts. 

Edited to add that Dallas is still a cheating cunt , as he would never give a pen against either of the arse-cheeks for that sort of challenge.

Edited by redone, 06 December 2018 - 12:49 PM.

#219 OFFLINE   caledonia

caledonia

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,544 posts
  • Joined 18-June 12

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:49 PM

Aye, and bet it's tiny the last month

Looks like your wife has got hold of your phone mate

#220 OFFLINE   caledonia

caledonia

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,544 posts
  • Joined 18-June 12

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:51 PM

Some of the comments here are so true

#221 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,842 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:51 PM

Not necessarily. You'd probably fall in the direction that the boy shoves you, especially if you're a bit off-balance

The more I look at that clip of that incident , the more I think the Hearts boy , Haring has shoved the Saints boy. Haring puts his hands on the Saints boy just as the other Saints boy is nodding it in to the box. And Haring then over-exaggerates putting his hands back by his side.

Plus , Haring used to play for Rapid Vienna who are the dirtiest cunts I've ever seen us play against in Europe. The Austrian equivalent of Hearts. 

Edited to add that Dallas is still a cheating cunt , as he would never give a pen against either of the arse-cheeks for that sort of challenge.

So the boy was shoved and spins, falling backwards?

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#222 OFFLINE   Tommy

Tommy

Chairman

• Members
  • 20,603 posts
  • Joined 04-September 06

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:01 PM

In Dallas’s defence, at least he made an arse of himself for something he saw in the box.
Why can these clowns not come out with an apology when they see they have fucked up.

#223 ONLINE   BWG

BWG

#TopDon

• Members
  • 10,442 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:05 PM

I think this has to be the worst crop of referee's we have ever seen in Scotland. Every week there is a major fuck up from one or more of them.

#224 OFFLINE   caledonia

caledonia

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,544 posts
  • Joined 18-June 12

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:16 PM

Refs are always saying if they dont see it they cant give it when its against one of the bigot brothers

So what did McLean see last night
Cheating hun bastard

#225 OFFLINE   redone

redone

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 18-November 06

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:18 PM

So the boy was shoved and spins, falling backwards?

Looks to me like the Saints boy was shoved , just as he was setting himself to jump to try to head the ball. And because Haring timed the shove right the Saints boy was off balance and couldn't fight gravity to stop himself falling naturally the way he did.

Worth noting also that the ref had a better view than the cameras to see the shove ....ie more or less side-on to the two players involved

#226 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,842 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:16 PM

Looks to me like the Saints boy was shoved , just as he was setting himself to jump to try to head the ball. And because Haring timed the shove right the Saints boy was off balance and couldn't fight gravity to stop himself falling naturally the way he did.

Worth noting also that the ref had a better view than the cameras to see the shove ....ie more or less side-on to the two players involved

Entitled to your opinion.

This is the same ref that had a better view than myself in the stand on Sunday and couldn't tell the 'handball' was well outside the box.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#227 OFFLINE   redone

redone

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 18-November 06

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:29 PM

Entitled to your opinion.

This is the same ref that had a better view than myself in the stand on Sunday and couldn't tell the 'handball' was well outside the box.

It's only that particuar incident from last night's game I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt about

Although , I couldn't tell from the other end that Ball's arm was outside the box on Sunday. In fact anyone in the stadium who wasn't pretty much bang in line with the edge of the penalty box is lying if they say otherwise. It was more the fact that he deemed the "hand-ball" as a foul that was the worst decision

But I already knew how bad he's been against us fom his performance at Ibrox about a year ago when the Huns beat us 3-0. Most cunts on here just blamed McInnes for that, but it was Dallas that fucked us over , big-style that night

Edited by redone, 06 December 2018 - 04:30 PM.

#228 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 27,288 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:28 PM

Hard to see but there is pushing involved just before/as the camera swings around onto the incident not sure anything close to being enough for a penalty but that is what the useless fk Dallas has seen.

This cunt is creating bigger excitement than the 'who shot JR?' Storyline ever did.

Ding Dong

#229 OFFLINE   tiktak

tiktak

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • Joined 18-June 16

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:52 PM

Dallas was promoted beyond his capabilities. Nepotism coming back to haunt them.

The longer I stay in this world, the less I want to be part of it.

#230 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 27,288 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:04 PM

Dallas was promoted beyond his capabilities. Nepotism coming back to haunt them.

Daddy said he was good enough

Ding Dong

#231 OFFLINE   RedForever

RedForever

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 07-August 18

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:51 AM

I think this has to be the worst crop of referee's we have ever seen in Scotland. Every week there is a major fuck up from one or more of them.

Interesting article in the Scotsman, I am sure every teams fans think referees are against them, however this suggest there is something in it from and Aberdeen point of view, top 10 worst refereeing decisions of the year and three of them were against us. funnily enough none against Celtic

https://www.scotsman...teams-1-4840508

#232 OFFLINE   oilcat

oilcat

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:30 AM

Refs are always saying if they dont see it they cant give it when its against one of the bigot brothers

So what did McLean see last night
Cheating hun bastard

Watching Cosgroves second yellow again, it happened a couple of yards from the Linesman and the only thing he flagged for was a throw in.....fuck knows what McLean saw

Hey Ho.............Lets Go

#233 OFFLINE   redone

redone

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 18-November 06

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:53 AM

Watching Cosgroves second yellow again, it happened a couple of yards from the Linesman and the only thing he flagged for was a throw in.....fuck knows what McLean saw

It's even worse than that, as the linesman , who was much closer to the incident with a perfect view,  just points the flag for a goal-kick, meaning that he thought Cosgrove won the ball fairly.

#234 OFFLINE   RedForever

RedForever

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 07-August 18

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:00 PM

It's even worse than that, as the linesman , who was much closer to the incident with a perfect view,  just points the flag for a goal-kick, meaning that he thought Cosgrove won the ball fairly.

Even even worse, Cosgrove gets to the ball first and the dirty Hun bastard kicks Cosgrove so the linesman should have been flagging for a foul to Aberdeen

#235 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 27,288 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:23 PM

Three of the top ten eh.

Amazed the red card v Killie didn't get on the list either.
Oh wait, no I'm not really.

Ding Dong

#236 OFFLINE   AllyDon

AllyDon

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17

Posted 08 December 2018 - 01:39 PM

The BBC are saying the SFA will hold a meeting between clubs and refs in the new year to discuss issues.

Should be nice and easy. Get the managers, refs and linesmans to watch back together some of the decisions this season. Ref and linesman can then explain why they made the decision.

If they admit they were wrong and apologise then ok.
If they don't then a small 25,000 volt shock should make them think twice next time.

Easy!

#237 OFFLINE   Andy_123

Andy_123

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14

Posted 08 December 2018 - 01:40 PM

What useless cunt is it in charge of our game today?

#238 OFFLINE   Don Fonte

Don Fonte

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
  • Joined 27-March 14

Posted 08 December 2018 - 01:43 PM

POPULAR

What useless cunt is it in charge of our game today?

Derek Mcinnes

#239 ONLINE   reekie_dock

reekie_dock

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,215 posts
  • Joined 08-August 13

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:04 AM

😂😂😂

#240 ONLINE   Roberto

Roberto

S.F

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:01 AM

Kenny Clark doesn't think they are shit...

PAH

"Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be

But now is not the time to cry now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users