Pet Hates

StandFree1982

When folk leave skid marks on the toilet

There is a few dirty bastards in my office that absolutely destroy the chunty and leave their pebble dashed excrement all over the pan. Enough to make you vomit.

Shitting at work is bad enough. Leaving a manky mess in there should be a sackable offence.

I try and shit exclusively on company time. Weekends are a bit of a bastard.

This ^. I've seen me holding in a shite when I used to work 5mins fae the hoose.

Straight in the door and head to bog with the paper, exit once fairly sure some other cunt is in mid tea making.

Pissing on seats + leaving it should be punishable by stoning.

*toilet seats

Causes major strops if that happens in the wifies bog at work.

You bide in a castle min?

No my butler stays in the castle.  I live in a Citadel.

I'm in the process of trying to get double glazing installed and the cunts refuse to allow it and instead want me to put secondary glazing in.  It's sash and case windows so secondary glazing will mean the shutters will be closed in, which I'm arguing is more detrimental to the "character of the building" (their words, not mine).  I'm keeping the bars across the windows etc so I don't see a problem, but these cunts disagree.

Anyone ever lied on a property questionnaire?  Completely unrelated.

No my butler stays in the castle. I live in a Citadel.

I'm in the process of trying to get double glazing installed and the cunts refuse to allow it and instead want me to put secondary glazing in. It's sash and case windows so secondary glazing will mean the shutters will be closed in, which I'm arguing is more detrimental to the "character of the building" (their words, not mine). I'm keeping the bars across the windows etc so I don't see a problem, but these cunts disagree.

Anyone ever lied on a property questionnaire? Completely unrelated.

You need a letter from a joiner saying the original windows are beyond repair. That’s what I got for a Grade B listed building consent.

No my butler stays in the castle. I live in a Citadel.

I'm in the process of trying to get double glazing installed and the cunts refuse to allow it and instead want me to put secondary glazing in. It's sash and case windows so secondary glazing will mean the shutters will be closed in, which I'm arguing is more detrimental to the "character of the building" (their words, not mine). I'm keeping the bars across the windows etc so I don't see a problem, but these cunts disagree.

Anyone ever lied on a property questionnaire? Completely unrelated.

Planners are a nightmare. Petty and never meet the timescales they're meant to follow.

Would they not even let you put in pvc sash windows? Used to live in a conservation area - for years they didn't bother, so plenty of flats/houses had random windows fitted. Then, suddenly it became a massive deal. Residents were being served notice for not meeting the conservation requirements when getting new windows fitted. Didn't matter that their neighbour had some horrendous silver metal framed 80s horrors...

Planners are a nightmare. Petty and never meet the timescales they're meant to follow.

Would they not even let you put in pvc sash windows? Used to live in a conservation area - for years they didn't bother, so plenty of flats/houses had random windows fitted. Then, suddenly it became a massive deal. Residents were being served notice for not meeting the conservation requirements when getting new windows fitted. Didn't matter that their neighbour had some horrendous silver metal framed 80s horrors...

No, I originally asked to put in sash pvc as it looks identical and got told to jog on.  Then I asked if I could fit double glazing and retain the wooden frame features and have again been told to be on my bike.

It's a conservation area but I'm one of the few listed buildings, however as you say almost every other building has standard windows, some of which are fairly horrendous.  One of the other listed buildings has been able to install double glazing though, so it makes no sense that I'm not allowed.

RE getting a joiner to condemn the frames, it's a no go.  I floated the idea of getting that done and they said that I'll just be made to replace it like for like.  They even want the single glazing to be that shitey victorian bubble glass.  Oddly enough this came about because one of the panes is cracked, so I wanted to swap out the entire set of windows and ended up down this fucking rabbit hole.  They're fucking mental.

Might have to call a Daily Record journo and get a picture of me with my arms folded standing outside the property at this rate.

• Upvote 1

No, I originally asked to put in sash pvc as it looks identical and got told to jog on.  Then I asked if I could fit double glazing and retain the wooden frame features and have again been told to be on my bike.

It's a conservation area but I'm one of the few listed buildings, however as you say almost every other building has standard windows, some of which are fairly horrendous.  One of the other listed buildings has been able to install double glazing though, so it makes no sense that I'm not allowed.

RE getting a joiner to condemn the frames, it's a no go.  I floated the idea of getting that done and they said that I'll just be made to replace it like for like.  They even want the single glazing to be that shitey victorian bubble glass.  Oddly enough this came about because one of the panes is cracked, so I wanted to swap out the entire set of windows and ended up down this fucking rabbit hole.  They're fucking mental.

Might have to call a Daily Record journo and get a picture of me with my arms folded standing outside the property at this rate.

All this goes to explain your ongoing rage and anger on this site.