Sevco Thread

MT I half hear what you are saying, but some folk are just nasty bastards.

Just like some folk are narcissistic and make billions , doesn’t make them mentally ill

Obviously upbringing, personal circumstances have an issue

But there are genuinely some evil fuckers as I am sure there are evil ants out there also.

That’s why I stamp on them.

I've thought about this recently

I believe we are all programmed to do good, just like ants

Its not natural to be bad, it wouldn't make sense to be from an evolutionary stand point

Not true. We are, generally, what our parents make us. Sadly, increasingly, there are a lot of shit parents out there who, frankly, shouldn't be allowed to breed. The end result is neds and delinquents.

Yeah, on a weekend

If you are tanning drink or drugs on a schoolnight then you have issues otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to

The problem with this theory is that there are so many people who feel the need to do things they shouldn't that half the planet must be mentalists. Folk who eat till they reach beached whale proportions for one or how about grown adults who sit up all night playing computer games. Too many thigs to go on but it's all about the individual taking responsibility for their actions. I've got a 40+ nephew who has been a junkie since he was a kid. Got sympathy back in the day but there comes a point where it becomes a lifestyle choice.

The SFA would only ever do this if it were a non Glasgow team

Look at all the old firm players that have pulled out of squads over the years

Look at all the non-Glasgow players that pulled out of the latest squad. How many are the SFA getting stopped from playing this weekend?

Exactly. Another fail from you.

How is it harsh?

I dunno, suppose you’re right, total invasion of privacy and something I would never do.

Just thought the sentence was a bit harsh.

In no way condoning it by the way and the lassie should have slapped j and he deserves charged. Just 9 months in prison thought was a bit much.