Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

Och, I thought Freddie Starr was hilarious when I was a weeeean. 

Saw him when I got a bit older and his comedy, like Freddie, had not aged well. 

Bit of the predator aboot him inna, was there nae?

In court yesterday, Mr Starr said: “You used to slap a girl's bum. It was nothing sexual. It did not mean anything. It was just to say they had a lovely bum.”

And sometimes, if they'd a nice fanny you'd stick your cock up it. Nothing sexual, it was just to say you had a lovely fanny. 

And if they'd a nice face you'd blow a big old load right across it. Nothing sexual, it was just to say you had a lovely face. 

70s min... the shit that went on back then. 

The bum slap was a harmless bit of fun.

It was a compliment.

It was the ugly man haters who never received any that killed it off.

I got thrown out of The Wash on the Mound in Edinburgh for drunkenly slapping every girl in the bar on their arse......I think only one complained.....maybe. It’s a bit of a blur tbh

The bum slap was a harmless bit of fun.

It was a compliment.

It was the ugly man haters who never received any that killed it off.

Was thrown out of a bar in Aberdeen by some overzealous bouncers for just thinking about grabbing the waitresses arse. 

Fair enough I was in the process of climbing over the bar to get to her arse when they apprehended me, but this whole 'guilty before the crime' shite is shite. 

Tried arguing with the bouncers about their total lack of fucking logic in the matter as they forcibly ejaculated me onto the street, but they weren't having any it, the thick fucking lumps. 

• Upvote 1

Was thrown out of a bar in Aberdeen by some overzealous bouncers for just thinking about grabbing the waitresses arse. 

Fair enough I was in the process of climbing over the bar to get to her arse when they apprehended me, but this whole 'guilty before the crime' shite is shite. 

Tried arguing with the bouncers about their total lack of fucking logic in the matter as they forcibly ejaculated me onto the street, but they weren't having any it, the thick fucking lumps. 

:laughing:

Niki Lauda wants to hire someone and is looking for someone with great observational skill. So he asks each guy that comes in "What's the first thing you notice about me?" and everyone says "You have no ears!". Needless to say none of them gets hired.

Finally one guy says "You're wearing contacts".

Niki Lauda says "That's awesome! You're the first guy to notice! Tell me, what gave it away?"

And the guy goes "If you had ears you'd be wearing glasses"

• Upvote 1

Snake and a rabbit meet for the first time and wonder what animal they have met.

Snake says “you’ve big floppy ears, a little twitchy nose and a furry bob tail. You’re a rabbit”.

“That’s right” says the rabbit. “Let me guess what you are. “

“You’ve got scaly skin, beady little eyes and no ears, are you Niki Lauda?”

As well as the crash he also had a bad time with the Pools. One time he had all the correct results but they said they would not pay out because he had burnt his coupon.

The old ones are the best, I'll get my coat

I’m shocked and appalled at this........that’s a Simon Weston joke