Fake Spokesperson Emails

Don't think anyone is in danger of losing their job just for being against Kingsford.

Or for campaigning against it.

So no fears there surely.

There has been at least three members dragged in by the cops from here V. An appearance in the P&J for a fine for the allegation would have cost two of us our jobs as a bare minimum.

Is Charlie nae a teacher? If he is and he teaches any members of this sites kids i would suggest complaining to the school.

Its also nice to see them wasting donations on buying up domain names just to annoy AFC. Sleekit 2 faced bastards.

Why?

Grasses thread for that post.

Didn't the GIBers win?

What's the revenge about? Personal vendetta?

Live by the sword, you die by the sword.

They could have contacted bebo about the posts that offended them and asked him to take it down however they went direct to the police and 3 posters were taken into the cells and interviewed for posts that were obviously jokes.

The posters could have been fined and/or lost their jobs if it went to court.

They should be whiter than white themselves if they want to go down that line, if the council worker has broken his terms of contract or the person(s) who submitted the FOI requests have broken the law, then fuck them.

• Upvote 2

he was Chairman of the Westhill & Elrick Community Council, and resigned the day the EE published its story.

i have it on good authority that he's employed in the education department for Aberdeen City Council (tho he used to be a maths teacher)

Dunno if he taught maths anywhere else, but he was my computing teacher at Westhill Academy.

Was actually a decent guy from what I remember. One of those teachers everyone liked. Shame.

Is Charlie nae a teacher? If he is and he teaches any members of this sites kids i would suggest complaining to the school.

Its also nice to see them wasting donations on buying up domain names just to annoy AFC. Sleekit 2 faced bastards.

The domain names would have cost about £3. Wouldn't have made much of a dent in their funds.

Live by the sword, you die by the sword.

They could have contacted bebo about the posts that offended them and asked him to take it down however they went direct to the police and 3 posters were taken into the cells and interviewed for posts that were obviously jokes.

The posters could have been fined and/or lost their jobs if it went to court.

They should be whiter than white themselves if they want to go down that line, if the council worker has broken his terms of contract or the person(s) who submitted the FOI requests have broken the law, then fuck them.

I can only mind a post about a van. They're old cunts who have no idea how forums work. Should have gone to bebo lol ffs.

Agree about council workers and what not. Don't get the furore over fake name for FOI.

I even sent Charlie Love abuse myself before I came to my senses over how shit an idea this was.

I can only mind a post about a van. They're old cunts who have no idea how forums work. Should have gone to bebo lol ffs.

Agree about council workers and what not. Don't get the furore over fake name for FOI.

I even sent Charlie Love abuse myself before I came to my senses over how shit an idea this was.

I believe that making a FOI request with a fake name is illegal.

As I said earlier, if they are going to play silly buggers then they better be whiter than white themselves.

• Site Sponsor

Actually they're not "old cunts" and they know perfectly well how forums work - they post in Facebook under their own names.

Speaking shite, yet again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe that making a FOI request with a fake name is illegal.

As I said earlier, if they are going to play silly buggers then they better be whiter than white themselves.

I don't think it's illegal. Someone started this myth?

http://www.itspublicknowledge.info/Law/FOISA-EIRsGuidance/Nameofrequesterorapplicant.aspx

What if someone has used a pseudonym (a fake name)?

9. If someone has used a fake name to make a request (e.g. Mickey Mouse), the request will not be valid and the public authority does not need to comply. However, the requester should be told that they will receive a response if they make the request under their own name.

10. Matters are more complex where a public authority suspects that a pseudonym has been used or that an information request has been made on behalf of another person, but the authority does not know for certain that this is the case.

11. If the request is straightforward and the public authority intends to disclose the information in full, the authority can choose to provide the information (and explain why the request may have been invalid if it thinks it is necessary to do so). But where a public authority wishes to confirm the identity of the requester before responding to a request, it could, for example ask the person submitting the request to provide proof of identity.

I've done it myself. Although I'm not Angus Jamieson.

I don't think it's illegal. Someone started this myth?

http://www.itspublicknowledge.info/Law/FOISA-EIRsGuidance/Nameofrequesterorapplicant.aspx

I've done it myself. Although I'm not Angus Jamieson.

That's fair enough if true however the posts on here were in bad taste, not illegal.

The WANKS knew that as well and tried to use it to promote their cause.

Like I said, they can dish it out but they are very hypocritical in their own actions.

I'm finished with you anyway, you are the first person that I have ever blocked due to you being a repetitive bore.

• Upvote 1

That sentence perfectly sums up what a moron you are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There has been at least three members dragged in by the cops from here V. An appearance in the P&J for a fine for the allegation would have cost two of us our jobs as a bare minimum.

Yeah its some pretty nasty shite from them really.

I'm quite sure they all have said worse and realise full well a chat forum isnt to be take too seriously but seems like they saw an opportunity to cause some serious unpleasantness for people.

Still, as I say none of them will have anything to fear from people discussing NKS actions if they have been honest, ethical and above board in all their actions.

I'm sure they have.