Kilmarnock 0 - 2 Aberdeen

Hooray for not winning anything. Well done us.

Get a grip. Huns spent about 10 million this season and havent won anything. Its hardly a walk in the park. Im afraid this is how modern football is. Look at the honours of all the teams below the elite in the leagues and you wont find many recent honours. If we finish 2nd (not convinced we will) and dont want any trophies its been a reasonably good season, with a decent platform for improvement next season.

Plenty room for improvement next season but the attitude of a lot of Aberdeen fans is absolutely pathetic. Just love to moan. Justice for Tony (but please still leave cause your shit)

I hope I am wrong but this current team reminds me of two boxers from the distant past - John Conteh and Harold Graham. Both could look good and held their own until they got hit hard for the first time. Then the eyes glazed, panic and mental confusion took over. The outcome was never in doubt after that.

Some fan

Doesn't make him a bad fan to temporarily give a little less of a shit after last week and this season. 2nd place doesn't excite me, I think we'll get third anyway.