Pretty Season

Where you seeing this?

Had a look at the starting dates for next season. If we were to finish 2nd - and Celtic win the Scottish Cup - we would actually start our season 12 days after the rest of the Scottish sides due to the League Cup starting 14th July, and the Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round 1st leg being 26th July.

Very pretty indeed.

Yes indeed, I was just thinking that on my way in to work this morning... sun's out, daffies are out, pretty girls walking along the streets in floaty summer dresses...

Sorry, WTF is this thread actually meant to be about? I assume it's not a paean to the joys of Spring?

Yes indeed, I was just thinking that on my way in to work this morning... sun's out, daffies are out, pretty girls walking along the streets in floaty summer dresses...

Sorry, WTF is this thread actually meant to be about? I assume it's not a paean to the joys of Spring?

Shut up and get your house decorated. Will I bring my jammies?

Pre-Season....surely wasn't that difficult.

Where you seeing this?

Had a look at the starting dates for next season. If we were to finish 2nd - and Celtic win the Scottish Cup - we would actually start our season 12 days after the rest of the Scottish sides due to the League Cup starting 14th July, and the Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round 1st leg being 26th July.

It was on Falkirk website under this article but has since been taken down...not sure why.

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/chief-executive-update-april-2018/

We're nae equipped in any way to succeed in getting out of the qualifiers.

Practically a whole new team for next season and most won't know each others game well enough.

Wouldn't be fussed in the slightest if we didn't qualify.

What a horrendous attitude to have.

We've not been equipped to succeed in the Scottish Premiership every season, but we still take part.

• Upvote 1

We're nae equipped in any way to succeed in getting out of the qualifiers.

Practically a whole new team for next season and most won't know each others game well enough.

Wouldn't be fussed in the slightest if we didn't qualify.

Perhaps but far better for the support, players (current and attracting) and finances to play in front of decent crowds at Pittodrie (15k and 20k last season I think) and v a European team or two away than home/away games v East Fife, Inverness, Elgin, Arbroath etc in League Cup Groups.

• Upvote 1

If 4th place gets Europe then win tomorrow and we'll be 10 clear with 4 to go so Europe virtually in the bag.

Fucking better make it cos fuck that pishy League Cup group shite.

Unless motherwell win the cup, then it's 3rd for europe.

Dons to finish 2nd, huns to finish 4th, motherwill to win the cup - would be best available consolation for losing the semi.

• Upvote 1