Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

I can't say too much here as she reads it and uses it against me, can say when the love boat she's sailing on with her seaton mink hits the rocks she'll regret losing her family. He's in a year going from a rented tenement in Seaton to a owned 4 bed detached in Bucksburn, he'll no doubt con her into getting his name on the mortgage, he has form. We have a daughter, she stays with me and always will, I think I win even if we end up living in a tent.

• Upvote 3

I can't say too much here as she reads it and uses it against me, can say when the love boat she's sailing on with her seaton mink hits the rocks she'll regret losing her family. He's in a year going from a rented tenement in Seaton to a owned 4 bed detached in Bucksburn, he'll no doubt con her into getting his name on the mortgage, he has form. We have a daughter, she stays with me and always will, I think I win even if we end up living in a tent.

You're a good loon Dayts.

What's the guy's first name?

Is she a member of the 1000 club though? If not, you know what to do