Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

So we end up with two & have to tighten the strings in January

2 chances on target but a couple other good chances just wide or just missed or broken up in promising areas. Thought we looked a threat at times. Thought we did look solid and certainly wouldnt say were in a rush.

Patience and get the quality boys on loan once dust settles down south. Weve enough just now to compete domestically imo until end of August.

Lafferty for £200k?

Just checking my stats. He scored more goals against Celtic last season than the whole Sevco team. And our top scoring striker since about the 90s.

Opening bid? 1/3rd of Greg Docherty.

Jamie Walker again....

Still, at least you'll get to watch him play for your big team this year.

Still waiting on the £800k for Wallace. But that was the old club. Sorry. This club. Sorry. Old club for payments, same club for trophies. ?

That hun logic though mate. It makes perfect sense to them that the "old club" are liable for any unpaid monies but strangely enough that "old club" they mention all of a sudden doesn't exist when it comes to historical trophies won. Perfect logic to the numbskulls that support them.

Hope Hearts tell them to feck off. Lafferty is worth a lot more to Hearts than £200k. The thing is despite all the Gerrard media love in if Laffery goes to the huns in this window Celtic's 3 centre forwards are still all considerably better than what the huns have. So much for the "Stevie G" effect.

• Upvote 2

That hun logic though mate. It makes perfect sense to them that the "old club" are liable for any unpaid monies but strangely enough that "old club" they mention all of a sudden doesn't exist when it comes to historical trophies won. Perfect logic to the numbskulls that support them.

Hope Hearts tell them to feck off. Lafferty is worth a lot more to Hearts than £200k. The thing is despite all the Gerrard media love in if Laffery goes to the huns in this window Celtic's 3 centre forwards are still all considerably better than what the huns have. So much for the "Stevie G" effect.

Hearing that their "bid" was £120k up front and £80k if they win the league.

The inevitable transfer request sure to follow.

Hearts fans are pumping in £2m a year. We should have the right to make decisions. It's £1m or the cunt can freeze with the kids for his last year and slippy in Govan can go without a centre forward in his first year.

We're not their bargain basement feeder club.

They know dawn fine hes the type to put in a transfer request to play for his beloved The Rangers even though hes never played for them before. Hope hearts stay strong on this and make an example of him. If I was a hearts fan Id much rather lose him for nothing and him training with the youth than accept 120k for him! Disgraceful bid made to stir the pot!

Hearts fans are pumping in £2m a year. We should have the right to make decisions. It's £1m or the cunt can freeze with the kids for his last year and slippy in Govan can go without a centre forward in his first year.

With a year left on his contract and at his age he's not worth £1m but he's worth a lot more than £200k to Hearts. I think he scored 17 or so goals last season and (unlike the case with Adam Rooney when he left here) is clearly first choice CF at his club.

I reckon £500k is about right for a player that Hearts got on a free only a year ago. But a £200k fee in instalments is a feckin insult. But standard hun tactics.

I just find it funny that the huns think signing Laffery will somehow get them closer to Celtic. As a person Lafferty is a total cunt but he's a decent player who would currently walk into our team. But he's not a patch on Dembele, Edouard or Griffiths. Rodgers must be laughing his cock off.

If he hands in a transfer request and Hearts let him toddle of to Govan for peanuts, you may as well just pack it in. What would be the point in carrying on with "the big club Hearts are on the way back up and are financially secure" charade? It would be beyond humiliating.

With a year left on his contract and at his age he's not worth £1m but he's worth a lot more than £200k to Hearts. I think he scored 17 or so goals last season and (unlike the case with Adam Rooney when he left here) is clearly first choice CF at his club.

I reckon £500k is about right for a player that Hearts got on a free only a year ago. But a £200k fee in instalments is a feckin insult. But standard hun tactics.

I just find it funny that the huns think signing Laffery will somehow get them closer to Celtic. As a person Lafferty is a total cunt but he's a decent player who would currently walk into our team. But he's not a patch on Dembele, Edouard or Griffiths. Rodgers must be laughing his cock off.

Scored more goals v celtic last season than sevco did...

BWG, on 29 Jul 2018 - 04:54 AM, said:

1m for Kyle Lafferty. Oh ma heid.

Rangers already paid that for him - ha ha - actually was 3 Million - from Burnley ironically

http://www.skysports.com/kyle-lafferty

reading this he was a whining kent back then as well

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/irish-league/kyle-lafferty-in-blistering-attack-on-burnley-28389969.html

Rangers already paid that for him - ha ha - actually was 3 Million - from Burnley ironically

http://www.skysports.com/kyle-lafferty

reading this he was a whining kent back then as well

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/irish-league/kyle-lafferty-in-blistering-attack-on-burnley-28389969.html

He's always been a consistent grade A sleekit shitebag, no question of that.

Very much the poster boy perfect moron for a club like Rangers or indeed Hearts tbh.

Typical hun (and Celtic) tactics.

Shite offer to unsettle the player, hope they ask to leave, then get them cheaper than they would have without the request.

Hope Hearts tell them to fuck off the same as Hibs have told Celtic to over McGinn.

If I was Hearts I'd be telling them 'yes you can have him for £200K but we want the £800K you are due us for Wallace too'. £1m or fuck off you cunts.