The Dons need to make this a decisive game against the zombies on Tuesday and get 2nd place in the bag, It'll be tough but there is no reason we can't do it. COYR!

There's a few reasons why they won't do it. (1) They seem to collapse while rangers up their game each time they play each other.( 2) The bottle syndrom. (3) The Mcinnes team selection. (4) Big crowd .

Early Santa letter done, politely asking for us to beat the huns, hearts and hibs to draw, hibs to beat the huns

and motherwell to win the cup.

Dear Tommy,

After careful consideration of your wish list it is with great regret that I must inform you that we cannot fully comply with your request this year. I am afraid a jigsaw, oranges and apples and lego is the best we can do.

Yours Sunty.

Early Santa letter done, politely asking for us to beat the huns, hearts and hibs to draw, hibs to beat the huns

and motherwell to win the cup.

Santa on the line Tommy, I'm sending you Rudolph my red nosed reindeer to fill the strikers position he's a flyer and is all over the place and nose!!!!!! Where to put the ball. Unlike some of your present dummies.
  • Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

If seeing our manager dancing euphorically is the worst thing you've seem in your life, I envy you

Stop twisting his words matey.

Change the fkn thread title ffs.

McInnes you better squeeze a fkn game out of your ball sack for this one, otherwise you should fkn walk.

Shitting it to these scumbags four times in one season is totally unacceptable. Once could be classed as a fk up, an off day but only if you make up for it in the others.

Massive failures against these cunts this season rests fully on McInnes's slopey shoulders.

• Upvote 1