Nae sure if 4 seasons in League One, then only getting a game for one third of a relegated Dutch teams fixture is much of a pedigree?

As you say though, at least appears to be a proper left back, and I will reserve any judgement on his ability and whether he will be any use for us until I see enough games from him.

From which point I will probably rate him somewhere from average to shite.

Joking. Of course.

Well you wrote off Lowe after one game so hopefully he's as shite as he was.

That's some memory that.

The sarcasm is that of a roaster though.

Good een.

If it is sarcasm like, as he was pretty shite since the turn of the year.  :itch-chin:

So maybe not.

Edit:

Apart from that, I don't recall doing so.

My memory (pish as it is getting) was that he played ok on his debut, v Killie 0-2 at home?

That's some memory that.

The sarcasm is that of a roaster though.

Good een.

If it is sarcasm like, as he was pretty shite since the turn of the year.  :itch-chin:

So maybe not.

Edit:

Apart from that, I don't recall doing so.

My memory (pish as it is getting) was that he played ok on his debut, v Killie 0-2 at home?

Nah, you just said jury was out or something along those lines.

You should sign Torry Tosser up to your club min, making it a total of 7 members. The Tosser's post is very reminiscent of the rhetoric you normally use, although to be fair in this instance you seem to have gave your blessing to the signing.

A certain someone had a pedigree of being at East Stirling then St. Mirren before coming to Aberdeen. He certainly never looked back, whilst the same opportunity for Greg Leigh is there to grasp with two hands.

You should sign Torry Tosser up to your club min, making it a total of 7 members. The Tosser's post is very reminiscent of the rhetoric you normally use, although to be fair in this instance you seem to have gave your blessing to the signing.

A certain someone had a pedigree of being at East Stirling then St. Mirren before coming to Aberdeen. He certainly never looked back, whilst the same opportunity for Greg Leigh is there to grasp with two hands.

Nae need for that,I'm a nice loon really.

Hopefully we've found a gem with room to improve/adapt quickly to the game in Scotland.

Will remain optimistic until he proves otherwise, looks like he has a decent left foot but that could have been a hit & hope lol

Guess we gave up on Lowe as soon as the media done their usual arse cheek shite links simply to prevent us getting back a player that gave teams problems.

Nae sure if 4 seasons in League One, then only getting a game for one third of a relegated Dutch teams fixture is much of a pedigree?

As you say though, at least appears to be a proper left back, and I will reserve any judgement on his ability and whether he will be any use for us until I see enough games from him.

From which point I will probably rate him somewhere from average to shite.

Joking. Of course.

Not if you look at it like that- but add in that he's and English youth international and came through at Man City and it looks more promising I think.

It's all relative, you don't need to be the next Roberto Carlos to get in our team at LB.

Not if you look at it like that- but add in that he's and English youth international and came through at Man City and it looks more promising I think.

It's all relative, you don't need to be the next Roberto Carlos to get in our team at LB.

Aye, well let's hope he lives up to that side of things, rather than my slant on it.  :)

You don't even need to be the next Roberto Connor

Fit aboot the next Steve Ritchie?

Would that suffice?

Er, nit, retract.  :wacko:

I honestly think you have the wrong person

Which signing recently have I not been on board with or when have I last been negative about the club?

You are wrong

With all due respect min, I am not getting into a Q & A session with you, I will leave that to folk that get well-rewarded and more for doing so, i.e. MPs, or in some cases, choose not to do so and are multi-millionaires, e.g. a certain fat, cretinous oaf that may become the next PM.

You perennially question diehard Aberdeen supporters on here to explain their opinions, as if they are of a lower social class than you (and that goes for you questioning their opinions on new signings). Aberdeen Football Club is a representation of all of us true supporters that contribute on this forum, i.e. a community and well-run club that symbolises working-class people. I don't know how you came to the decision to support our proud club, that is your business, but for the most of us on here the club chose us.

With all due respect min, I am not getting into a Q & A session with you, I will leave that to folk that get well-rewarded and more for doing so, i.e. MPs, or in some cases, choose not to do so and are multi-millionaires, e.g. a certain fat, cretinous oaf that may become the next PM.

You perennially question diehard Aberdeen supporters on here to explain their opinions, as if they are of a lower social class than you (and that goes for you questioning their opinions on new signings). Aberdeen Football Club is a representation of all of us true supporters that contribute on this forum, i.e. a community and well-run club that symbolises working-class people. I don't know how you came to the decision to support our proud club, that is your business, but for the most of us on here the club chose us.

You appear to be moving the goalposts!

How did the club contact you when they chose you?

For me it was a letter written on papyrus and delivery by owl. So cool.