Levein

He can't even climb on a car properly.

Scunthorpe sacked him after 7 months.

I don't mind him getting interviewed. As long as its for night watchman at the plaza. But manager? Of our football team? Fuck off. Who as assistant? Peter Grant? She's deranged.

Cotterill, Pressley, McCann and Billy Davies next?

Wish I was doing the interviews.

The police can't even prevent the library windows from their weekly smashing and polish cunts selling drugs at the main doors to the plaza, never mind that ginger cunt.

Jack Ross who couldn't win promotion with Sunderland who had the highest wage bill in the division?

I think you're talking shite.

Highest wage bill because of cunts like Jack Rodwell, Didier Ndong, Lee Cattermole &  Papy Dijilobodji on 25k+ weekly wages from the prem/championship during his first season. Only got rid of most of them this summer. He should still have won promotion though.

Stendel you old slag.

It's the Budgemeister general.

How's Barnsley? They left you yet?

They have left him. I forgot that.

Point being. Stendel rumours ramping up, pretty strong now. Need to pay off his Barnsley outstanding contract. This is a guy who could be awesome for us.

Austin MacPhee as Director of Sport according to the Sun. I'm surprised he didn't join O'Neil at Stoke. Possibly saw the DoS as a more enticing position. 

Stendel was very popular among the Barnsley fans apparently they weren't happy with his sacking. Clearly a talented manager however he's still currently under contract with Barnsley and a compensation fee would be required from Hearts. He'd be exceptionally costly.