Crowd Figure For Maribor Game Tonight?

Had a look and the Ventspils attendance was down on both the Fola Esch game and the Rijeka game last season. I know some people are working or are on holiday and the oil industry has taken a hit lately, but was wondering what the crowd will be tonight.

Time will tell but I'm hoping it's good. However it's looking like we won't be getting the same number as the Kairat game last year. If there's one game you go to this season, I think it should be this one. Great support might get us through the tie and then you never know, we might get to the group stage.

So hope everyone makes as loud a noise as possible tonight. Maybe there will be hooters again!

Let's give them our best support! COYR!

All the best to everyone

Some doom and gloom lad was talking about 13k tops so well done all those who have shown that AFC means something

to them.

Today in Aberdeen is European day. In Edinburgh it's Thursday.

COYR

That was me - based on Mondays figures, last couple of seasons after the ST seats hold has finished we usually manage 500-750 a day, this season we have seen 2000 and 1500 a day

That was me - based on Mondays figures, last couple of seasons after the ST seats hold has finished we usually manage 500-750 a day, this season we have seen 2000 and 1500 a day

I know it was you but I wasn't going to bad mouth you after all the work you have done updating. :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Had a look and the Ventspils attendance was down on both the Fola Esch game and the Rijeka game last season. I know some people are working or are on holiday and the oil industry has taken a hit lately, but was wondering what the crowd will be tonight.

Time will tell but I'm hoping it's good. However it's looking like we won't be getting the same number as the Kairat game last year. If there's one game you go to this season, I think it should be this one. Great support might get us through the tie and then you never know, we might get to the group stage.

So hope everyone makes as loud a noise as possible tonight. Maybe there will be hooters again!

All the best to everyone

The Stereophonics concert was apparently an issue last week.

I dont know why, they're shite, football is miles better than listening to a few fuds rattling out a song you've heard a million times before.

All the best to everyone

Good crowd on Thursday and they made a decent noise. Well done all. Pity we couldn't edge a 2-1 though.

On my opening post I'd heard 13,000 tickets were sold by Tuesday so I assumed we would be lucky to get 15,000. 17,000 was a good effort considering it was on Red TV I suppose and they had only a week to sell the tickets.

Not a bad result on Thursday. Keeps us in the tie. Need a good performance this week obviously, but eminently possible we could get through. Will be tough though.

I know the supporters going to Slovenia will do their bit. Hopefully they will enjoy the trip and not just for the drink :)

Keep supporting Derek and the boys. They are doing a grand job!