Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Guest the shepherd
1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

They seem to forget this one though

??. Makes up for his blatant cheating when saving penalties for Celtic the previous season. Diving 4 or 5 yards off his line before a spot kick was taken. 

Italia '90 was an excellent World Cup though.

Guest the shepherd
6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

The Heysel stadium disaster was also a key factor in DeidCo attracting these players., without that, would they have attracted these players to Scotland?I'm not so sure.

Very true min. The blanket ban handed out by UEFA to English football clubs certainly helped them attract players that normally wouldn't have looked their way, never mind sign for them. 

Guest the shepherd
On 9/4/2020 at 9:12 AM, Yorston Vasey said:

Stuart Duff was pish.

Duff & Phelps couldn't stop a second hun FC.

On that basis, Duffy will be a waste of space.

He'll be begging for mercy the next time the Dandies play that mob?

On 9/2/2020 at 10:10 AM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No, but I can tell you Shane Duffy is a no nonsense centre half.

Not a great player with the ball at his feet but a good, hard defender. 
Which is what the Tims need as Ajer & Julien are as soft as a baby’s first shite

wow! Spoken like a true celtic fan.  How on earth can you comment on what other clubs 'need'. 

You should be removed from this forum and givin a login for celtic chat or whatever it is called

• Downvote 7
1 hour ago, Jimmer83 said:

wow! Spoken like a true celtic fan.  How on earth can you comment on what other clubs 'need'. 

You should be removed from this forum and givin a login for celtic chat or whatever it is called

Spoken like a true fanny.

”How can I comment?”...

Mmmm, let me see....

1) it’s a forum

2) I watch football

You should be removed from this forum... for being a melodramatic fud.

What a pap ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really hope You are a just tim because if your an aberdeen fan with a soft spot for celtic thats worse

your chuft they got duffy on loan because thats what they 'NEED'. 

Aye ats what they 'NEED' to be a stronger team.  

either way ur a mad bastard. 

bet you drive a  green audi  with 10IAR number plate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

I really hope You are a just tim because if your an aberdeen fan with a soft spot for celtic thats worse

You off your meds, son?

Jesus Christ.

Where to start with your drivel?

- Where did I say I was “chuffed” the Tims have signed Duffy? ... I’ll wait.... 

- I’m a Dons fan of longer than you’ve been on the planet I would guess (that’s a summation going by the ramblings I’ve just read of a plooky 17 year old)

- I hate the Tims, with a passion.

- I’m a “mad bastard”... says you after your diatribe. (I suspect you may have to look that one up if the text talk spelling, Facebook wankery, in your post is anything to go on)

- I don’t drive a green Audi.

Calm down son, away and have a wank or something & stop making a rip roaring cunt of yourself ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha boasting about using big words. That sums up your personality.  Bet your a right laugh at a party Scrabble champion. 

Ur a Timothy sympathiser. Kind of weirdo compliments a rivals signing by saying that's what they "need". Why do they "need" a strong defence. Is it too easy to score against them?? 

If you supported the dons your answer would be duffy is not what they need.  Surely with your amazing command of English grammar you can see the difference.

• Downvote 5
5 minutes ago, Jimmer83 said:

Ha boasting about using big words. That sums up your personality.  Bet your a right laugh at a party Scrabble champion. 

Ur a Timothy sympathiser. Kind of weirdo compliments a rivals signing by saying that's what they "need". Why do they "need" a strong defence. Is it too easy to score against them?? 

If you supported the dons your answer would be duffy is not what they need.  Surely with your amazing command of English grammar you can see the difference.

Think I’ll leave it there.

Conversing with a mong or a Facebook wanker - I’ll not bother.

Any cunt who uses “chuft” for chuffed etc is exactly that. A cunt.

And playing you at Scrabble would be like offering David Murray a running race ?

Enjoy your evening of whatever teenage mongs do of a Saturday. 

30 minutes ago, Jimmer83 said:

Obviously an alias account but I’ll still bite: would you rather Rangers won the league then?

As strange as it may sound to some on here I would rather Celtic were as weak as possible and Aberdeen won the league. 

Talking about what rivals "need" to make them improve is not written from the perspective of a rival. 

What next, rangers "needs" mcrorie back to make the stronger

Some of the old firm sympathising on here is a disgrace 

• Downvote 3
14 minutes ago, Jimmer83 said:

As strange as it may sound to some on here I would rather Celtic were as weak as possible and Aberdeen won the league. 

Talking about what rivals "need" to make them improve is not written from the perspective of a rival. 

What next, rangers "needs" mcrorie back to make the stronger

Some of the old firm sympathising on here is a disgrace 

The Old Firm died you thick cunt.
in 2012. With “Rangers”

The fact you’re using that term says it all.

I smell hun.

Mind the stairs on your way out. 

• Upvote 2

The fact you made a grammatical cunt of “your a right laugh at a party scrabble champion” is wonderful irony, & says more about your rank stupidity than I ever could. 

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The fact you made a grammatical cunt of “your a right laugh at a party scrabble champion” is wonderful irony, & says more about your rank stupidity than I ever could. 

TBF WWFC you do give off the impression of being a Taig.

See the Sevco thread for your obsession with all things Rangers.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Jimmer83 said:

Jesus christ. 

Who let the gonk out

• Upvote 1

"The fact you made a grammatical cunt of “your a right laugh at a party scrabble champion” is wonderful irony, & says more about your rank stupidity than I ever could."

a grammatical cunt ha ha. the fact you think bad grammar makes you a cunt shows the type of guy you are you sad man

It was the comment before me who mentioned rangers.  id rather neither of them mentioned in an aberdeen forum. I never reply to anything on hera but when i see a so called aberdeen fan refer to a celtic signing by saying its what they  "NEED' I had to reply. 

Aberdeen FC would be better off without you supporting them.  Stick to your star trek club or panto. 

• Downvote 4