#5611 OFFLINE   GDON21

GDON21

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Joined 27-September 16

Posted Today, 02:19 PM

We allowed Rooney to leave so whoever we brought in after we were going to complain about because he was the goalscorer...

Great bit of business getting rid of him.

#5612 OFFLINE   GDON21

GDON21

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Joined 27-September 16

Posted Today, 02:24 PM

Going by the bit at the end of the Joe Lewis message looks like there is still a bit of business to be done. As a few have a mentioned a Right back to challenge Shay is next priority for me. Shay getting older and is now picking up injuries so probably can't be relied on to play every game in a season like he did when he first joined. He also absolutely cost us the goal the other night and didn't look great throughout. Gallagher is not a right back by looks of things either.  Still feel another central midfielder is needed as well but more of a number 10. Still waiting on the loanee to come in from down south which will likely happen.

Edited by GDON21, Today, 02:24 PM.

#5613 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted Today, 02:50 PM

Going by the bit at the end of the Joe Lewis message looks like there is still a bit of business to be done. As a few have a mentioned a Right back to challenge Shay is next priority for me. Shay getting older and is now picking up injuries so probably can't be relied on to play every game in a season like he did when he first joined. He also absolutely cost us the goal the other night and didn't look great throughout. Gallagher is not a right back by looks of things either.  Still feel another central midfielder is needed as well but more of a number 10. Still waiting on the loanee to come in from down south which will likely happen.

Well that bit is absolutely made up. Devlin was also far more culpable for the goal. Logans clearance was shite but Devlin is completely unaware and ball watching as the attacker nips in behind him. The forum would have been in meltdown if that was Ash Taylor.

I agree that it obviously reads like we're trying to get more business done though.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#5614 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

FTH

• Members
  • 12,147 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted Today, 02:56 PM

I think Logan's getting more shit for it because it looks like he's just picked up where he left off last season.  Someone said on here a while back, about how we used to laugh when the huns would talk about Tavernier being better than Logan and how we're not laughing anymore.  It completely hit the nail on the head.  He has declined something awful and it's hit the point where I think we need to be looking at signing a new first choice right back.

Devin looked awesome in his first few competitive games for us but I agree he's more recently looked like the Hamilton level player we saw against West Brom.

Edited by BWG, Today, 02:57 PM.

#5615 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 15,931 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted Today, 03:10 PM

I think Logan's getting more shit for it because it looks like he's just picked up where he left off last season.  Someone said on here a while back, about how we used to laugh when the huns would talk about Tavernier being better than Logan and how we're not laughing anymore.  It completely hit the nail on the head.  He has declined something awful and it's hit the point where I think we need to be looking at signing a new first choice right back.

Devin looked awesome in his first few competitive games for us but I agree he's more recently looked like the Hamilton level player we saw against West Brom.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

He has to defend about 6 times a season and when he does he looks awful.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

81 user(s) are browsing this forum

3 members, 78 guests, 0 anonymous users